If you ever managed to see Shane Carruth‘s Primer, you’re probably a very confused person. That’s to say, the 2004 time-travel flick strove to be as realistic as possible, and by realistic, we mean completely mind-boggling. Saying that, Primer remains one of the most intriguing movies of the past decade (even if we still can’t figure it out), which means that the promise of a second movie from writer/director Curruth is something to be excited about.
Though it was rumored that the poor guy couldn’t get funding sorted for a second feature, it appears he finally got it made: Upstream Color will premier at Sundance 2013, presumably to grant everybody another headache with a bizarre-sounding story about two people who become a single organism.
Sundance, of course, exists to showcase the best and brightest in indie film. Next year’s festival takes place from January 17-27 in Park City, »
- T.J. Barnard
Similar News ItemsDaniel Radcliffe
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Woman in Black 2' Images, 'Dead Snow 2' Review, 'The Beyond' Blu-ray Details and More! (From Movies.com. 28 November 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Jose Gives Thanks. (From FilmExperience. 28 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Grow Horns On Blu-Ray This January (From We Got This Covered. 26 November 2014, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Review: 'Paddington' Starring Ben Whishaw, Nicole Kidman, Hugh Bonneville & Sally Hawkins (From The Playlist. 28 November 2014, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Michael Caine and Colin Firth assemble the Kingsmen in new trailer (From Cineplex. 28 November 2014, 10:33 AM, PST)
- ‘Paddington': Potential Game-Changer For Studiocanal; Euro Major Bares Ambition (From Deadline New York. 28 November 2014, 7:59 AM, PST)
Kristen Bell (I)
- 'Frozen 2' Is Happening Says Star Idina Menzel (From MovieWeb. 28 November 2014, 2:59 PM, PST)
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Joke About Her Pregnancy in Holiday Ad (From TooFab. 25 November 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Pamper Your Pet with a Doggie Bag Worth Over $500 (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)