Last night’s Supernatural was, in one word, bizarre. In two words? Bizarre and fantastic.
The episode centered around Sam, Dean and new hunter Cas looking into a series of strange deaths in which the victims’ deaths were seemingly ripped right out of a classic cartoon — a man’s heart exploded out of his chest, someone was killed by an anvil, etc. But, surprisingly, as far as cases go, this one didn’t have too many twists and turns.
The trio was fairly quick to zero in on their father’s former friend Fred Jones, an elderly psychokinetic who was »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Supernatural Season Finale Round Table: "Sacrifice" (From TVfanatic. 23 May 2013, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- 'Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Awards 2013 nominees: 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' and 'The Vampire Diaries' score (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Preview Videos and Photos from the Supernatural Season 8 Finale (From DailyDead. 15 May 2013, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- First Preview of Primeval: New World on Syfy (From Dread Central. 11 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Get a Sneak Peek of the Supernatural Season 8 Finale Episode 8.23 - Sacrifice (From Dread Central. 9 May 2013, 11:59 AM, PDT)
Fred C. Jones
- CW's "Supernatural" "Hunteri Heroici" Needs the Coyote to Let Go (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 4 December 2012, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Supernatural Round Table: "Hunteri Heroici" (From TVfanatic. 4 December 2012, 7:11 AM, PST)
- Supernatural, Ep 8.08: “Hunteri Heroici” adds emotional weight to Sam’s backstory while playing homage to Looney Tunes cartoons (From SoundOnSight. 29 November 2012, 11:44 PM, PST)