Luke Graham reviews the latest 2000 Ad prog...
A lot gets revealed and explained in Prog 1810, as well as setting up the explosive next act of the Mega-City One cross-over The Cold Deck.
Judge Dredd: The Cold Deck, part five
Script: Al Ewing, Art: Henry Flint
Things take a dramatic step forward as Judge Dredd, after having been talked down to by Chief Judge Hershey, decides to confront Bachmann. Turning up to her office with a group of Sjs (Special Judicial Squad - an internal investigation unit) he reveals that he and mystery figure Smiley had swapped the Wally squad list with a list of ne’er-do-wells and miscreants back in Prog 1806, and he has evidence that Bachmann sent her Black Ops troops to do the deed.
Bachmann’s face when Dredd pulls out his trump card is priceless, but things don’t end there. Bachmann is forced into initiating Plan B, »
Similar News ItemsTotal Recall (1990)
- Films that'd get a fairer hearing if they weren't sequels (From Den of Geek. 29 July 2014, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Touring the Movies that Influenced 'The Matrix' (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 July 2014, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win an Arnold Schwarzenegger Blu-ray Action Pack from 'Sabotage' (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2014, 2:02 PM, PDT)
Judge Dredd (1995)
- Comic Book Review – 2000Ad Prog #1892 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2014, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic Con 2014: Top 5 Image Announcements (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic Con 2014: Top 5 Dark Horse Announcements (From SoundOnSight. 27 July 2014, 5:04 PM, PDT)
Black Ops (2008)
- Video Games to the Rescue! (From SoundOnSight. 30 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Power Is Everything In First Campaign Trailer For Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (From We Got This Covered. 29 July 2014, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Noriega Sues Over "Call of Duty" Likeness (From Dark Horizons. 18 July 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)