When Jon Hamm beckons, you best come running.
What: We Hate Hurricanes, a benefit for victims of Hurricane Sandy
When: Monday, Dec. 10, 2012. Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8:30 p.m.
Where: Club Nokia, 800 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Why: Laugh your socks off for a good cause (while looking at eye candy in the form of Jon Hamm all night). Proceeds benefit AmeriCares.
How: Tickets for the general public go on sale Saturday, Dec. 1 at 10 a.m. and cost between $38.50-$58.50. Aziz Ansari tips us off to a more exclusive pre-sale time on Friday, »
- Anna Almendrala
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- 40 Reasons Why We Love Jimmy Fallon, in Honor of His 40th Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey to Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ Early This Season (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- Book Review: 'Showrunners: The Art Of Running Of A TV Show' Takes A Look At A Misunderstood Job (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm: Jennifer Westfeldt Knows the Secret Ending to Mad Men (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, Connie Britton and Barack Obama Speak Out Against Sexual Violence in ''It's On Us'' PSA (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- 10 Eerie Images John Travolta's New Beard Calls to Mind (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Bad Judge First Look: Kate Walsh Gets Wild With Ryan Hansen (From TVLine.com. 18 September 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen, Adam McKay, and Ben Schwartz Teaming Up on New Comedy (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)