Ian Ziering, Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty have all taken turns on the ABC competition that ended its "All-Stars" season Tuesday (Nov. 27). Spelling might have been persuaded to do the show, too, but she says family matters -- specifically, tending to her four children with actor husband Dean McDermott -- have decreased the likelihood of that happening now.
"I used to say, 'Maybe,'" Spelling tells Zap2it, "but it's gotten so crazy-competitive and so amazing. The people who are doing it aren't like celebrities trying it, they're like dancers. I mean, they have Olympians on there who excel in gymnastics. And look at ['All-Stars' winner] Melissa Rycroft -- she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, so obviously, she's going to be a good dancer.
"I think »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Candace Cameron, 38, Flaunts Hot Beach Bod (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dodges Questions About Whether He's Dating Jennifer Lopez (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- ABC Family Developing Fantasy Series ‘Londen's Calling’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 28 July 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Jennie Garth: Ian Ziering's "Trainwreck" Insult "Really Hurt" Tori Spelling (From Us Weekly. 25 July 2014, 2:07 AM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin Won’t Apologize, Tara Reid Preps For A Real Sharknado + More In Last Lap (From VH1.com. 24 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennie Garth on Ian Ziering's ‘Train Wreck’ Diss: It ‘Really Hurt Tori’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 July 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)