It went from simply killing walkers to hoarding them in hopes your family would return to normal to treating them Michonne-style and using them as a defense tactic, but now we’ve got Milton and he’s putting the infected to use like never before.
After two seasons on the run, season 3 of The Walking Dead lets us settle in a bit at the community of Woodbury. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and co. thought they had it good at Hershel’s farm and are now pleased with their prison, but Woodbury isn’t just a safe haven from walkers; it’s as close to the good ol’ days as it gets. There’s a community, parties, sporting events – albeit unconventional ones – and even a town scientist named Milton. As far as we know, the picture of Woodbury looks ...
- Perri Nemiroff
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New mobile game for The Walking Dead to coincide with Season 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 12:32 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Simon Pegg Breaks Down the Appeal of the Zombie in a Clip From Epix's 'Doc of the Dead' (From Indiewire. 7 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Simon Pegg Breaks Down the Appeal of the Zombie in a Clip From Epix's 'Doc of the Dead' (From Indiewire Television. 7 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Daryl & Beth Track In New Walking Dead "Alone" Sneak Peek (From ComicBookMovie. 6 March 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Norman Reedus (From DailyDead. 5 March 2014, 12:27 PM, PST)
- First Photos and Videos from The Walking Dead Episode 413 (From DailyDead. 3 March 2014, 5:39 PM, PST)
- 'Dallas Buyers Club' - reflects reality (Ians Movie Review) (From RealBollywood. 1 March 2014, 12:08 AM, PST)
- Oscars: Get to know a Best Picture nominee: “Dallas Buyers Club” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 14 February 2014, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Movie Review - Dallas Buyers Club (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 13 February 2014, 3:33 PM, PST)