There are so many rumors popping up daily about Star Wars and Disney’s acquisition of Lucasfilm, it’s getting to be ri-goddamn-diculous.
This is what we know, or rather what I’m comfortable stating:
1 – Disney purchased Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion
I think that’s all that is confirmed.
It was originally thought, or assumed, that Kasdan and Kinberg were writing Episodes VIII and IX, respectively; but now we’re hearing something different via The Hollywood Reporter.
It seems an unnamed insider has told THR that Kasdan and Kinberg are writing Star Wars films, but not necessarily eps VIII and IX. You see, Disney CEO Robert Iger says they’d like to release a Star Wars film every two or three years, »
- Philip Sticco
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't Miss (From The Wrap. 17 May 2013, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Brad Bird on The Incredibles 2 and Star Wars: Episode VII (From Flickeringmyth. 17 May 2013, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Snapshot: Kate Beckinsale + 'Star Trek Into Darkness' (From Fandango. 17 May 2013, 4:04 PM, PDT)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Iron Man 3 Crosses $1 Billion Mark at Worldwide Box Office (From Worst Previews. 17 May 2013, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Iron Man 3 crosses $1 billion at the box office (From Flickeringmyth. 17 May 2013, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘Iron Man 3′ Hits $1 Billion Worldwide (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2013, 9:40 AM, PDT)
Michael Arndt (II)
- 'Star Wars 7': William Shatner, Billy Dee Williams give Jj Abrams tips (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 May 2013, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Cool Videos: J.J. Abrams says he has hit a wall writing Star Wars and asks for fan help (From JoBlo. 16 May 2013, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- William Shatner Has Some 'Star Wars' Suggestions For J.J. Abrams (From MTV Movies Blog. 16 May 2013, 8:30 AM, PDT)