Some people like to be enveloped in tentacles and suffocated. Who are we to judge? In any event a second trailer for the drunken sensation that is Grabbers (review here) has arrived. IFC Films will be releasing the monster comedy in theaters and VOD later this year.
Ciarán O’Shea, the handsome though washed up policeman of sleepy Erin Island, has a daily routine consisting mainly of hanging out at the pub with the local drunks and various other charmingly eccentric characters. But his day is about to go horribly wrong.
Teamed up with the unwanted help of Lisa – an uptight workaholic policewoman from the Irish mainland – they suddenly find themselves dealing with dead whales, decapitated fishermen and »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsPrince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010)
- Gemma Bovery Is Intriguing, Well Acted, and Empty (From Vulture. 29 May 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer – Tuesday B.O. Update (From Deadline. 26 May 2015, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' Faces Bleak Future After Soft $41.7M Debut (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 May 2015, 6:36 AM, PDT)
IFC Films [us]
- Round-Up: Lumberjanes Movie In the Works, Tale Of Tales, Doof Warrior Shirt (From DailyDead. 29 May 2015, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Paramount, IFC strike home ent deal (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Determined to Get Final Cut, Abel Ferrara Turns to Kickstarter to Fund 'Siberia' (From Indiewire. 28 May 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
"Being Human" (2008)
- ABC Family’s ‘Shadowhunters’ Casts ‘Being Human’ Alum (From Variety - TV News. 28 May 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Being Human: Toby Whithouse discusses chances of revival (From Den of Geek. 22 May 2015, 1:15 AM, PDT)
- Being Human creator on revival: 'Only if I have a stunning idea' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 May 2015, 7:21 AM, PDT)