Coery Feldman Talks Life, Angeles, and 6 Degrees of Hell, on Blu-ray and DVD this week
It's been awhile since we chatted with Corey Feldman. Way back in May of 2011, the very busy actor revealed his part in the death of Osama Bin Laden*, as seen in the popular documentary Operation Belvis Bash. And then he literally disappeared. He fell of the map...
Well, Sort of.
After shooting five movies under the radar, Corey left Hollywood for the UK, where he trained to become a world class figure skater, competing in the popular British TV series Dancing on Ice.
He's back on our shores now, though, still living the life of a blue collar actor, despite being a national treasure. There is no rest for the wicked, and it seems Feldman has been burning plenty of midnight oil. This Tuesday finds the cult idol mainstay taking on a (sorta) lead role in 6 Degrees of Hell, »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Jurassic World: meet the dino-stars (From The Guardian - Film News. 4 March 2015, 4:47 AM, PST)
- The Spectacular Spider-Man: 10 Reasons It’s Already Doomed (From Obsessed with Film. 4 March 2015, 4:41 AM, PST)
- The Simpsons: 10 Best Star Wars References (From Obsessed with Film. 4 March 2015, 2:14 AM, PST)
- Michael Bay's 13 Hours adds another The Office actor in David Denman (From JoBlo. 4 March 2015, 12:02 AM, PST)
- The Office Star David Denham Will Pick Up The Rifle For Michael Bay’s 13 Hours (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2015, 3:12 PM, PST)
- David Denman Set For 13 Hours (From EmpireOnline. 3 March 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
Harrison Ford (I)
- New rumours of Luke Skywalker’s role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and flashback sequences (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 5:36 AM, PST)
- 'Star Wars 7' Flashback and Luke's Role Revealed? (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2015, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Blade Runner 2: 10 Questions That Need Answering (From Obsessed with Film. 28 February 2015, 3:45 AM, PST)