Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin, the woman accused of stalking Alec Baldwin, was unexpectedly taken into police custody during what was supposed to be a routine court appearance in New York Tuesday, the Associated Press reports.
Sabourin had been ordered to stay away from Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria, but according to Sabourin's Twitter feed and other reports, Hilaria Baldwin had recently called 911 and reported that Sabourin was still stalking her.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News ItemsAlec Baldwin
- Watch The Roots Watch the '50 Shades’ Trailer on Fallon (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 July 2014, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- Emmy nominee Ty Burrell ('Modern Family') on finally defeating Alec Baldwin at SAG Awards (Exclusive Video) (From Gold Derby. 28 July 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' Recap: Tragic-Con (From Rolling Stone. 27 July 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin Arrested In New York City (From Uinterview. 12 May 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin's 'stalker' says obsession with actor ruined her career (From RealBollywood. 25 November 2013, 1:26 AM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Stalker -- My Obsession Was Bad Career Move (From TMZ. 24 November 2013, 11:05 AM, PST)