The holiday traveling season has officially begun, which means many of us are hitting the road over the next few weeks. Traveling is exciting, but it also wreaks havoc on our skin in all kinds of ways from changing climates to that yucky dry air on planes! That's why frequent flyers like Michelle Williams (pictured), Ashley Greene, Kristen Wiig and Linda Evangelista rely on Joanna Vargas, Celebrity Facialist and Founder of Joanna Vargas Salon and Skincare Collection. She keeps her clients skin looking flawless and shares her tips to help you do the same.
"Travelers generally get dehydrated, starting ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMichelle Williams (I)
- Second Opinion – Night Moves (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Music News - Destiny's Child Reuniting for New Album and Tour? (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Lake Bell Will Direct Long-in-the-Making ‘Emperor’s Children’ Film, Which Is Awesome (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Must See Movies of September 2014 (From FilmSchoolRejects. 2 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Game of Links (From FilmExperience. 30 August 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Will Forte offers MacGruber 2 update: "I'm very excited" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 August 2014, 5:06 PM, PDT)
Ashley Greene (I)
- Venice Film Festival’s U.S. Presence Subdued, Art Pics Dominate (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2014, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Ansel Elgort Splits From His High School Sweetheart (From Popsugar. 27 August 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- New UK quad poster for Zach Braff’s Wish I Was Here (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)