The holiday traveling season has officially begun, which means many of us are hitting the road over the next few weeks. Traveling is exciting, but it also wreaks havoc on our skin in all kinds of ways from changing climates to that yucky dry air on planes! That's why frequent flyers like Michelle Williams (pictured), Ashley Greene, Kristen Wiig and Linda Evangelista rely on Joanna Vargas, Celebrity Facialist and Founder of Joanna Vargas Salon and Skincare Collection. She keeps her clients skin looking flawless and shares her tips to help you do the same.
"Travelers generally get dehydrated, starting ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristen Wiig
- New The Martian Movie Delivered Great Drama,Suspense,Storyline & More (From OnTheFlix. 3 October 2015, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- New The Martian Movie Received Mostly Positive Reviews From Major Critics (From OnTheFlix. 3 October 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Here’s why ’The Martian’ screenwriter thinks of the space drama as ‘a religious movie’ (From Hitfix. 3 October 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Michelle Williams (I)
- Joshua Jackson not hopeful about a Dawson's Creek reunion: 'One of the main characters is dead' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2015, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- Which Celebrities Are Godparents For Their Famous Friends? (From Popsugar. 1 October 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- 25 great directors working outside mainstream cinema (From Den of Geek. 30 September 2015, 2:39 AM, PDT)
Ashley Greene (I)
- Emily Browning Is Done Playing A 'Hot Babe' (From Dark Horizons. 10 September 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Staten Island Summer (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2015, 3:03 AM, PDT)
- Batgirl Craig Dead at 78: Also Known for 'Star Trek' Guest Role (From Alt Film Guide. 18 August 2015, 10:34 PM, PDT)