Steven Soderbergh‘s next project is titled Side Effects, and though that doesn’t promise either “Magic” or “Mike”, this movie does contain Channing Tatum, ladies, so you can surprise your boyfriend when you mention that, “Hey, doesn’t Side Effects look interesting, honey?” without actually meaning it.
Given that Soderbergh’s last film with Tatum made a profit of around $150 million on a minuscule budget, I’ve no doubt as to why he’s brought him in again for a movie that offers no male strippage. At least, I don’t think it does. Should it? Is that the key to Hollywood success? Check out a whole bunch of new images for the upcoming film below, anyway.
Though we don’t know the exact road that Side Effects will take, screenwriter Scott Z. Burns mentioned that Soderbergh has been heavily influenced by Alfred Hitchcock, Roman Polanksi and Vladamir Nabokov, »
- T.J. Barnard
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- ‘Ultra Panavision’ featurette for Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Here's Why You Need to See 'The Hateful Eight' in 70mm (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Tom Cruise in Talks to Star in 'The Mummy' Reboot...Not (From LatinoReview. 25 November 2015, 5:20 AM, PST)
- Watch: First Trailer For Tribeca Drama 'Dixieland’ Starring Riley Keough, Chris Zylka & Faith Hill (From The Playlist. 25 November 2015, 10:05 AM, PST)
- 10 Ravishing Films Shot by ‘Carol’ Cinematographer Edward Lachman (From The Film Stage. 23 November 2015, 10:06 AM, PST)
- The Knick, Ep. 2.06 “There Are Rules” (From SoundOnSight. 21 November 2015, 2:19 PM, PST)
- HBO, Sky Extend Exclusive Deal to Include Germany, Italy, Austria (From Variety - TV News. 12 November 2015, 12:18 AM, PST)
- 12 Things We Learned From Terry Gilliam's Wild Memoir (From Rolling Stone. 9 November 2015, 11:52 AM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: November 9-15 (From Moviefone. 9 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)