Steven Soderbergh‘s next project is titled Side Effects, and though that doesn’t promise either “Magic” or “Mike”, this movie does contain Channing Tatum, ladies, so you can surprise your boyfriend when you mention that, “Hey, doesn’t Side Effects look interesting, honey?” without actually meaning it.
Given that Soderbergh’s last film with Tatum made a profit of around $150 million on a minuscule budget, I’ve no doubt as to why he’s brought him in again for a movie that offers no male strippage. At least, I don’t think it does. Should it? Is that the key to Hollywood success? Check out a whole bunch of new images for the upcoming film below, anyway.
Though we don’t know the exact road that Side Effects will take, screenwriter Scott Z. Burns mentioned that Soderbergh has been heavily influenced by Alfred Hitchcock, Roman Polanksi and Vladamir Nabokov, »
- T.J. Barnard
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Final: ‘Fury’ Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; ‘Book Of Life’ At $17M; ‘Gone Girl’ $100M+; ‘Best Of Me’ $10M – B.O. Final (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- '22 Jump Street' Returns to Theaters on October 24th (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Columbia Pictures Bringing '22 Jump Street' Back to Theaters on Friday (From FirstShowing.net. 20 October 2014, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Rome Film Festival: Clive Owen on Why Steven Soderbergh Isn’t Retiring Anytime Soon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 October 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- The Knick, Ep. 1.10 “Crutchfield”: The Circus Burns Down in Season Finale (From SoundOnSight. 18 October 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- The Past, Present, and Future of Real-Time Films Part Three (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Evan Rachel Wood Opens Up About That Famous Vanity Fair Photo Shoot (From Popsugar. 20 October 2014, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law Films 'Genius' With Colin Firth (From Uinterview. 19 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Joel Edgerton Talks Thriller ‘Felony,’ ‘Exodus,’ Trials of Shooting ‘Jane Got a Gun’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)