College is expensive and you suck at football. How are you going to pay for your tuition? What most people don't know is that there are tons of smaller, more obscure scholarships out there. And now, one of those scholarships involves the zombie apocalypse.
ScholarshipExperts.com is offering a $1,000 Zombie Apocalypse scholarship - and you don't actually need to survive the zombie apocalypse. Just write a super-short (250 words or less) essay in response to this writing prompt:
Imagine that your high school/college has been overrun with Zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Use your brain to flesh out a plan to avoid the Zombies, including where you would hide and the top 5 things you would bring with you to stay alive.
Hurry - essays are due by December 31st.
Source: ScholarshipExperts.com via io9.com
- Alyse Wax
Similar News ItemsImagine That (2009)
- Laika Have The Whole World In Their Hands In 2nd ‘The Boxtrolls’ Trailer (From The Hollywood News. 27 November 2013, 5:14 AM, PST)
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Dead Rising 3' and 'Ryse: Son of Rome' are the dumbest possible version of the future of videogames (From EW.com - PopWatch. 22 November 2013, 11:05 AM, PST)
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Review (Xbox 360) (From Blogomatic3000. 15 November 2013, 2:38 AM, PST)
Just Write (1997)
- Damian Son Of Batman #2 Review (From Obsessed with Film. 29 November 2013, 9:55 PM, PST)
- Heather Locklear: 'Melrose Place' stardom was 'such a fluke' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 3 May 2013, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Zoe Kazan Strikes Back (From Huffington Post. 23 April 2013, 5:46 AM, PDT)