College is expensive and you suck at football. How are you going to pay for your tuition? What most people don't know is that there are tons of smaller, more obscure scholarships out there. And now, one of those scholarships involves the zombie apocalypse.
ScholarshipExperts.com is offering a $1,000 Zombie Apocalypse scholarship - and you don't actually need to survive the zombie apocalypse. Just write a super-short (250 words or less) essay in response to this writing prompt:
Imagine that your high school/college has been overrun with Zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Use your brain to flesh out a plan to avoid the Zombies, including where you would hide and the top 5 things you would bring with you to stay alive.
Hurry - essays are due by December 31st.
Source: ScholarshipExperts.com via io9.com
- Alyse Wax
Similar News ItemsImagine That (2009)
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids! (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Godzilla: How director Gareth Edwards reinvented the monster classic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 March 2014, 7:59 AM, PST)
- Christina Kirk Cast In NBC’s ‘A to Z’; Yara Shahidi In ABC’s Anthony Anderson Pilot (From Deadline TV. 3 March 2014, 9:15 PM, PST)
Just Write (1997)
- Did Kristen Stewart Just Write The Worst Poem Ever? (From Obsessed with Film. 12 February 2014, 4:03 AM, PST)
- Michael Rosenbaum Talks Back In The Day, How Directing Smallville Episode Prepared Him, Writing for a Budget, and More (From Collider.com. 19 January 2014, 6:39 PM, PST)
- Interview: A conversation with Endangered screenwriter Jack Reher (From Flickeringmyth. 18 January 2014, 5:53 AM, PST)