College is expensive and you suck at football. How are you going to pay for your tuition? What most people don't know is that there are tons of smaller, more obscure scholarships out there. And now, one of those scholarships involves the zombie apocalypse.
ScholarshipExperts.com is offering a $1,000 Zombie Apocalypse scholarship - and you don't actually need to survive the zombie apocalypse. Just write a super-short (250 words or less) essay in response to this writing prompt:
Imagine that your high school/college has been overrun with Zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Use your brain to flesh out a plan to avoid the Zombies, including where you would hide and the top 5 things you would bring with you to stay alive.
Hurry - essays are due by December 31st.
Source: ScholarshipExperts.com via io9.com
- Alyse Wax
Similar News ItemsImagine That (2009)
- This Fired Nanny Won't Leave Her Employer's House Unless They Agree to Her Crazy List of Demands (From E! Online. 2 July 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- The Hughes Brothers Batman Movie w/ Clint Eastwood That Was Never Made (Did You Know?) (From ShadowAndAct. 2 July 2014, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- The Industry Needs To Return To Arcades (From Cinelinx. 30 June 2014, 9:28 PM, PDT)
Just Write (1997)
- "There's nobody like Drew" - Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore reunite for Blended (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Something has changed in the industry…’ Bret Easton Ellis on the post-theatrical world of The Canyons (From HeyUGuys. 9 May 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Hans Zimmer Returning to Score 'Batman vs. Superman' (From Rope Of Silicon. 15 April 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)