Having heard earlier in the week that Zack Snyder has been teasing that next summer’s Man of Steel could tie into Justice League, the additional possibility of Gordon-Levitt donning the cape and cowl was a dream, which would have kicked off the upcoming DC Universe with Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy.
But sadly, it appears that it was in fact just a rumour, and just a dream that I was definitely enjoying entertaining.
Hollywood.com have spoken to the actor’s representation, and they have reportedly refuted the rumour entirely.
Admittedly, they likely would be refuting the rumour whether or not it is true, so I’ll continue to hold a flicker of hope until we hear official confirmation on exactly who »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Oscars: No Movie Can Claim Frontrunner Status…Yet (From Deadline New York. 27 December 2014, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Film Feature: The 10 Worst Films of 2014, By Spike Walters (From HollywoodChicago.com. 27 December 2014, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Watch This Badass Batman Vs. Green Arrow Mashup Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 26 December 2014, 4:51 PM, PST)
- The Year In Celebrity Feminism (From VH1.com. 26 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘The Interview’ Review: Seth Rogen & James Franco’s Christmas Turkey (From Deadline New York. 25 December 2014, 5:35 AM, PST)
- Movie News: Breathtaking New Peek at Joseph Gordon-Levitt in 'The Walk' (From Movies.com. 24 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - Close On The 'Bat-Suit' (From SneakPeek. 27 December 2014, 10:17 PM, PST)
- Captain America, Spider-man 2 & Watchmen Concept Art By Adam Brockbank (From ComicBookMovie. 26 December 2014, 8:41 PM, PST)
- Jena Malone Talks Carrie Kelly 'Batman v Superman' Rumors (From MovieWeb. 26 December 2014, 4:28 PM, PST)