Oh you’re a popular one, Mr. Grinch!
The annual telecast of How the Grinch Stole Christmas on ABC delivered a strong rating Tuesday night, surpassing original episodes of several broadcast comedies in the adult demo — including NBC’s New Normal and all of Fox’s lineup (yup, Grinch outperformed New Girl too, but that was by a very close margin in the demo).
Grinch stole 8.4 million viewers and a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. and was followed by a repeat of Shrek the Halls (8.4 million, 2.5). Both were down a tick from last year. Creating new holiday animated »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- The X Factor series 1: Rowetta Satchell, Tabby Callaghan, Steve Brookstein - Where are they now? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Shine Together on Red Carpet After Respective Splits: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 27 August 2015, 4:17 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Promo Exclusive! (From Access Hollywood. 25 August 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- French Montana -- Summer Party Pad Up For Grabs ... For $5.3 Million (From TMZ. 29 August 2015, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Priyanka Chopra Taking Hollywood by Storm (From Bollyspice. 28 August 2015, 12:55 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Flashes Her Massive Engagement Ring Ahead of Taylor Swift's Concert (From Popsugar. 27 August 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
"Go On" (2012)
- Blunt Talk Sneak Peek: Harry Chandler, Reluctant Porn Star? (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Big Brother UK vs USA launch: It's back, but who's going in? - As it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 August 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Wicked City’ Reveals Killer Series Posters (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)