Oh you’re a popular one, Mr. Grinch!
The annual telecast of How the Grinch Stole Christmas on ABC delivered a strong rating Tuesday night, surpassing original episodes of several broadcast comedies in the adult demo — including NBC’s New Normal and all of Fox’s lineup (yup, Grinch outperformed New Girl too, but that was by a very close margin in the demo).
Grinch stole 8.4 million viewers and a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. and was followed by a repeat of Shrek the Halls (8.4 million, 2.5). Both were down a tick from last year. Creating new holiday animated »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson “Explosive Feud” Made Up (From GossipCop. 27 July 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Another Little Voice! Baby Boy on the Way for Craig Wayne Boyd and Wife Taylor (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Alicia Keys Debuts Wild New Hair -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 July 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Brigsby Bear’: How Two Childhood Best Friends Sold Their Love Letter to Cinema to Sony Pictures Classics (From Indiewire. 27 July 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Guest Post: Why I Made “Birthright: A War Story,” The Real-Life “Handmaid’s Tale” (From Women and Hollywood. 26 July 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- New Couple Alert? Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Spark Romance Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
"Go On" (2012)
- Why Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Make the Perfect Date — and 5 Questions We’d Want to Ask (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2017, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Melania Trump Heading To Toronto For Invictus Games (From ET Canada. 27 July 2017, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Are Totally Twinning in These Cute Outfits! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 July 2017, 4:17 AM, PDT)