Oh you’re a popular one, Mr. Grinch!
The annual telecast of How the Grinch Stole Christmas on ABC delivered a strong rating Tuesday night, surpassing original episodes of several broadcast comedies in the adult demo — including NBC’s New Normal and all of Fox’s lineup (yup, Grinch outperformed New Girl too, but that was by a very close margin in the demo).
Grinch stole 8.4 million viewers and a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. and was followed by a repeat of Shrek the Halls (8.4 million, 2.5). Both were down a tick from last year. Creating new holiday animated »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Christina Aguilera Goes Into Hiding (From TheFabLife - Movies. 18 April 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera Steps Out with Tiny Baby Bump in New York City (From TooFab. 16 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Spring 2014 Ratings (Tuesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Wears Amber Heard's Engagement Ring on the Red Carpet! (From Popsugar. 10 April 2014, 11:05 PM, PDT)
- Miptv round-up: Day 2 (From ScreenDaily. 8 April 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Marvel Movie Formula, 'Game of Thrones', New Blu-rays, Your Questions and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 8 April 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
"Go On" (2012)
- The smell of Britishness: TV's obsession with capturing UK quirks (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 April 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Bagged and Boarded Comic Reviews: Classic Creepy, Dredd, Walking Dead and More! (From FEARnet. 11 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- The Raid 2: Berandal Opens Wide! New Character Poster! (From Dread Central. 11 April 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)