Oh you’re a popular one, Mr. Grinch!
The annual telecast of How the Grinch Stole Christmas on ABC delivered a strong rating Tuesday night, surpassing original episodes of several broadcast comedies in the adult demo — including NBC’s New Normal and all of Fox’s lineup (yup, Grinch outperformed New Girl too, but that was by a very close margin in the demo).
Grinch stole 8.4 million viewers and a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. and was followed by a repeat of Shrek the Halls (8.4 million, 2.5). Both were down a tick from last year. Creating new holiday animated »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna (From PEOPLE.com. 8 March 2014, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Shakira's Boyfriend "No Longer Lets Her Do Videos With Men" (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- The Voice: Find Out What It's Really Like to Be a Coach During the Blind Auditions in This Trippy Sneak Peek! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Julia Stiles To Topline TNT Drama Pilot ‘Guilt By Association’ (From Deadline TV. 4 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- X Factor's Epic Fail -- Rejects Next Justin Bieber (From TMZ. 26 February 2014, 6:10 AM, PST)
- The Funniest Celebrity Tweets of the Week! (From Popsugar. 21 February 2014, 2:25 PM, PST)
"Go On" (2012)
- Massive Image Gallery Arrives for The Raid 2: Berandal (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
- TMZ Alleges NBC is Threatening Celebrities Who Go On Other Shows Besides Fallon (From TVovermind.com. 7 March 2014, 5:34 AM, PST)
- 9 Huge TV Industry Ramifications Of Ripper Street’s Amazon Instant Video Resurrection (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 5:08 AM, PST)