Most people associate December with good cheer, family togetherness, piles of gifts, and other feel-good crap. FEARnet fans know that what invokes warm fuzzies in us includes killer Santas, dysfunction, and torture. Luckily, FEARnet has you covered with some awesome December programming highlights.
Start off the holiday season with our Holliston marathon on December 18th. The season one marathon will be capped off with the all new Holliston Christmas special. We usher in Christmas with a "Killer Kringle" marathon on December 24th: The Traveler, Saint, Santa's Slay, and A Christmas Tale. Then ring in the New Year with the emcee of chills, the Cryptkeeper, with our Tales From the Crypt marathon. Twenty-four hours, twenty-four tales, and all-new interstitials with the Cryptkeeper begin on December 31st.
Other goodies to stuff in your stocking this month include the FEARnet premiere of the critically-acclaimed District 9 on December 9th; the world television premiere »
- Alyse Wax
Similar News ItemsDistrict 9 (2009)
- New ‘Maleficent’ Posters (From LatinoReview. 10 March 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- The movies that never win Oscars: Harry Potter, James Bond, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 February 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Will the Academy Be Able to Suspend Disbelief for ‘Her’? (From Scott Feinberg. 26 February 2014, 6:37 AM, PST)
"Tales from the Crypt" (1989)
- Comic Book Review: 'Afterlife with Archie #4: Archibald Rex' (From FEARnet. 6 March 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Travoltify Your Name, Tom Daley Is An Inspiration, And The New Cast of “Dancing With The … Stars?” (From The Backlot. 4 March 2014, 2:22 PM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 2 March 2014, 11:26 AM, PST)
A Christmas Tale (2008)
- The top 25 underappreciated films of 2010 (From Den of Geek. 26 February 2014, 2:57 AM, PST)
- Jimmy P.: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian, an Oddly Absorbing Procedural (From Village Voice. 11 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Tautou, Cluzet, Ozon Set For Rendez-vous Junket (From Variety - Film News. 16 January 2014, 11:21 PM, PST)