In our Q&A session, Tvf editor Steve Marsi and staff members Christina Tran, Leigh Raines and Courtney Morrison share their opinions on everything that went down on the Upper East Side.
Weigh in with your take on the following topics after reading ours!
1. What was your favorite quote or scene from the episode?
Courtney: Hate Bart Bass... love his quote: "Where are you going? Blair need you to come over and kill a spider?"
Leigh: Ivy's comment that if she had to eat another waffle she'd throw up or die or something. Touche!
Christina: Nate: “Who would have thought... Chuck Bass turns out to be the good guy, and Dan Humphrey is the villain." Nate's never »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 11:24 PM, PST)
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Find Out Who Will Let Down Her Hair as Rapunzel (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 12:17 PM, PST)
- Is Crack Mayor Rob Ford As Bad As These Other Politicians In Sex And Drug Scandals? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 19 November 2013, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Tsr Exclusive: ‘The Armstrong Lie’ Interview with Writer/Director Alex Gibney (From Scorecard Review. 13 November 2013, 9:39 AM, PST)
- 'Roseanne' 25th anniversary: Laurie Metcalf 'wasn't able to watch' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 18 October 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Last Chance (2006/I)
- Doctor Who Companion Profile: Steven Taylor (From SoundOnSight. 16 November 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Don’t Miss This Last Chance for Doctor Who Celebration Tickets! (From Kasterborous. 26 September 2013, 5:42 AM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2013 Emmy Award Winners! (From BuzzSugar. 23 September 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)