In our Q&A session, Tvf editor Steve Marsi and staff members Christina Tran, Leigh Raines and Courtney Morrison share their opinions on everything that went down on the Upper East Side.
Weigh in with your take on the following topics after reading ours!
1. What was your favorite quote or scene from the episode?
Courtney: Hate Bart Bass... love his quote: "Where are you going? Blair need you to come over and kill a spider?"
Leigh: Ivy's comment that if she had to eat another waffle she'd throw up or die or something. Touche!
Christina: Nate: “Who would have thought... Chuck Bass turns out to be the good guy, and Dan Humphrey is the villain." Nate's never »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Matt Bomer Has Been Secretly Married For Three Years (From Popsugar. 23 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Get to Know Zac Efron's New Girlfriend, Halston Sage (From Popsugar. 22 April 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Ouch! Blake Lively Gets Injured on Set, but Handles It Like a Pro (From Popsugar. 22 April 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- NYC mayor Bill de Blasio to appear on 'The Good Wife' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 February 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Richard Dreyfuss to Co-Star in Political Sex-Scandal Drama 'Zipper' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 February 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Eliot Spitzer’s Back in the Game, Not Politics, But a Love Scandal (From TheImproper.com. 2 January 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
Last Chance (2006/I)
- 9 Times 'Winter Soldier' Revealed Future Marvel Movie Plots (From Hitfix. 7 April 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston Will Be The One Who Writes A Memoir (From We Got This Covered. 4 April 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Sony boss confirms what The Amazing Spider-Man 2 sets up (From Den of Geek. 26 March 2014, 11:20 PM, PDT)