In our Q&A session, Tvf editor Steve Marsi and staff members Christina Tran, Leigh Raines and Courtney Morrison share their opinions on everything that went down on the Upper East Side.
Weigh in with your take on the following topics after reading ours!
1. What was your favorite quote or scene from the episode?
Courtney: Hate Bart Bass... love his quote: "Where are you going? Blair need you to come over and kill a spider?"
Leigh: Ivy's comment that if she had to eat another waffle she'd throw up or die or something. Touche!
Christina: Nate: “Who would have thought... Chuck Bass turns out to be the good guy, and Dan Humphrey is the villain." Nate's never »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Film Review: ‘Affluenza’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 July 2014, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Prince William and Prince George Have an Adorable Morning Routine (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Dazzles In New Gucci Premiere Perfume Campaign Ad (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Fifth Most Hated Man in America - Trails Donald Sterling, Oj Simpson (From National Ledger. 29 May 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Alex Gibney to Be Honored at AFI Docs Festival (From Variety - Film News. 1 May 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- NYC mayor Bill de Blasio to appear on 'The Good Wife' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 February 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)
Last Chance (2006/I)
- American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Fired After Years Of Allegations Of Sexual Harassment (From Uinterview. 19 June 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Spoilers: Check out this leaked map of Jurassic World/Isla Nublar! (From JoBlo. 23 May 2014, 2:27 AM, PDT)
- Why The Amazing Spider-man 2 May Be The Best Comic Book Movie Ever (From Shadowlocked. 4 May 2014, 4:27 AM, PDT)