Jared Abrahamson, probably best known as Tim Warren from that Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days thing is all of the sudden set to star in an upcoming indie movie titled Blowtorch. And, what’s definitely interesting about the whole thing – we’re talking about Brooklyn-based gangster tale! Imagine that! The rest of the cast looks almost perfect, though: Lois Robbins, Fat Joe and Kathy Najimy are already on board!
So, at this moment we know that Kevin Breslin will direct this gangster story which he, by the way, also co-wrote with Rosemary Breslin.
Blowtorch will center on Robbins’ character – a recently widowed mother whose oldest son is murdered. The detective assigned to the case doesn’t pay it much attention, prompting her to stalk a group of Brooklyn gangsters to uncover the truth.
Not hard to guess that Abrahamson will play the young man who gets caught in a life of crime, »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsImagine That (2009)
- 10 Hollywood Badasses Who Could Stop A British Zombie Outbreak (From Obsessed with Film. 2 September 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Fear the Walking Dead Recap: Did the Premiere Leave You Hungry for More? (From TVLine.com. 23 August 2015, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- The Goonies house closes its doors to the thousands of truffle-shuffling visitors (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 August 2015, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Disney Channel movie Descendants will grace the UK this September (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Disney Channel movie Descendants will grace the UK this September (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- The Venue, Guests, Groom & Ring -- See How Jen's Weddings Stack Up! (From TooFab. 6 August 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Casting News: Bassett, Jones, Abrahamson (From Dark Horizons. 28 November 2012, 8:24 PM, PST)
- #whilewewatch Streams Live on SnagFilms Tonight: Interview (From PasteMagazine. 26 April 2012, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Breslin Discusses His Occupy Movement Doc, '#whilewewatch,' Premiering Tonight on SnagFilms (From Indiewire. 26 April 2012, 6:00 AM, PDT)