Update: Annie’s recap is live. Spoiler ahead! After a star-studded finale featuring Dance Center, a Pam Anderson five-man lap dance, and McKayla Maroney not oppressing the urge to make a “Call Me Maybe” hand gesture, one Sparkalien couple has been crowned the new King and Queen of Planet Mirrorballus. They are…..
Aggggggggggh! Dying! #sparklebarf!!!
Kelly Monaco and Violinin’ Valentin Chmerkovskiy came in third.
Happy with the results? Stay tuned for my full recap later on.
Tony’s spellbinding smile and any normal person’s conception »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsDerek Hough
- Karina Smirnoff: I Don't Know If It's Ethical that Julianne Hough Is a DWTS Judge (From Us Weekly. 29 August 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Walking Dead, The Mentalist, B99, Beast, Resurrection and More! (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2014, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Why Sytycd's Mary Murphy Won't Give Julianne Hough Advice on Her New DWTS Judging Gig! (From E! Online. 26 August 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
Pamela Anderson (I)
- Pamela Anderson Gets the Best Makeover Ever (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 August 2014, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Ansel Elgort Splits From His High School Sweetheart (From Popsugar. 27 August 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Calls off Divorce from Husband Rick Salomon, Couple Still Married (From Us Weekly. 27 August 2014, 2:33 AM, PDT)
Driton 'Tony' Dovolani
- Julianne Hough Returning to ‘Dancing With the Stars’ as Fourth Judge (From Variety - TV News. 21 August 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Will Be the 4th Judge on 'Dancing with the Stars' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- She's Back! Julianne Hough Returning to Dancing With the Stars as Fourth Judge (From E! Online. 21 August 2014, 5:49 AM, PDT)