Kelly Monaco and her partner Val Chmerkovskiy came in third place and Shawn Johnson and her partner Derek Hough came in second, though they were the fan and judge favorites throughout the competition.
The Top 3 -- Shawn, Melissa and Kelly -- had the challenge of doing an instant dance, drawing from a dance style and an accompanying song from a hat and then having an hour to perfect their routine.
Instant Jive to "Cat & Mouse": "You've come out here and you've really gone for this," Len told Kelly after her energetic routine. As expected, there was plenty of flirtation between the two "DWTS" lovers. Bruno said Kelly and Val have the energy of "randy rabbits." But after their performance, Kelly explained »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Julianne Hough Talks Returning to Dancing With the Stars as Judge, Who She's Going to Butt Heads With—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Looks Like a Hotter Version Of Superman (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 1:46 AM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler Wants To Distance Herself from the Kardashians, Julianne Hough Becomes a Judge + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 21 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Look Who's Talking (1989) and the Perils of Revisiting Childhood Faves (From FilmExperience. 22 August 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Challenge Roundup: Rob Pattinson, Anna Wintour & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kirstie Alley Responds to Maksim Chmerkovskiy with Nsfw Tweet (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 August 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough set for return to ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Returning to DWTS… As a Fourth Judge — Yea or Nay? (From TVLine.com. 21 August 2014, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Returning To 'Dancing With The Stars' As A Judge - Report (From Uinterview. 19 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)