A familiar face is returning for the end of "Private Practice."
According to TV Guide, former series regular Audra McDonald will appear in the show's series finale. McDonald left the show in Season 4 to be closer to her family. No word on what brings her character, Dr. Naomi Bennett, back into the fold.
The "Private Practice" series finale is slated to air in January.
In other casting news ...
- Chris Harnick
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Can You Tell What Lies Beneath These Images and Preview of The Vampire Diaries Episode 5.20? (From Dread Central. 24 April 2014, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- 'Vampire Diaries': [Spoiler] is dead but far from gone, plus producer Caroline Dries teases season 5 finale (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 April 2014, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation's Shocking Finale Twist, Grey's Anatomy's Jaw-Dropping Changes and More Omg TV Moments! (From E! Online. 24 April 2014, 8:40 PM, PDT)
- Pompeii Movie Review, Trailer, Pictures & News (From Sky Movies. 24 April 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Pompeii Review (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- David L. Cunningham Launches First Hawaii Transmedia Content Accelerator (From Deadline TV. 23 April 2014, 4:51 PM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: "Change of Heart" (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 April 2014, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: Fargo Season 1 Episode 1 (From HeyUGuys. 20 April 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 21 Shocking Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 18 April 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)