A familiar face is returning for the end of "Private Practice."
According to TV Guide, former series regular Audra McDonald will appear in the show's series finale. McDonald left the show in Season 4 to be closer to her family. No word on what brings her character, Dr. Naomi Bennett, back into the fold.
The "Private Practice" series finale is slated to air in January.
In other casting news ...
- Chris Harnick
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- ‘The Vampire Diaries,’ ‘The Originals’ Crews To Hold Walkathon for Sarah Jones (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- CBS’ ‘Thursday Night Football’ Easily Dominates Thursday Ratings (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Vanishing director George Sluizer dies (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2014, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson Delivers Powerful Speech on Feminism at the U.N. (From Vulture. 21 September 2014, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- Review: Fox's 'Gotham' gives us a Batman show without Batman (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Producers Guild hands Mark Gordon its Norman Lear Award (From Hitfix. 22 September 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Murder, He Wrote: Meet the Man Behind Shondaland's Latest Wild Ride (From TVLine.com. 22 September 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Madam Secretary: Will You Keep the CBS Drama in Office? (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)