A familiar face is returning for the end of "Private Practice."
According to TV Guide, former series regular Audra McDonald will appear in the show's series finale. McDonald left the show in Season 4 to be closer to her family. No word on what brings her character, Dr. Naomi Bennett, back into the fold.
The "Private Practice" series finale is slated to air in January.
In other casting news ...
- Chris Harnick
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Kim Dickens Will Be the Lead in the Walking Dead Spinoff (From BuzzSugar. 23 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Casts The Originals’ Sebastian Roche as Aurora’s Father (From TVovermind.com. 23 December 2014, 7:03 AM, PST)
- This Is the Most Shocking TV Death of 2014 (From BuzzSugar. 23 December 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- TheWrap’s Film Critics Pick 10 Worst Movies of 2014 (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:29 PM, PST)
- Why 24 Cannot Continue Without Jack Bauer (From TVovermind.com. 23 December 2014, 5:10 PM, PST)
- How Hollywood Is Getting Into the Giving Spirit (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 4:56 PM, PST)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Broadway’s ‘Lady Day’ Will Air on HBO (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 10:42 AM, PST)
- Shonda Rhimes Selected for Writers Guild’s Paddy Chayefsky Award (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 10:18 AM, PST)
- Watch: New ‘The Face Of Love’ Clip With Annette Benning & Ed Harris (From The Hollywood News. 12 December 2014, 3:45 AM, PST)