A familiar face is returning for the end of "Private Practice."
According to TV Guide, former series regular Audra McDonald will appear in the show's series finale. McDonald left the show in Season 4 to be closer to her family. No word on what brings her character, Dr. Naomi Bennett, back into the fold.
The "Private Practice" series finale is slated to air in January.
In other casting news ...
- Chris Harnick
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- #SDCC14: Get an Early Look at the Warner Bros.-Themed Special Editions of TV Guide (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Meet the 'Shady' Lady Coming to Mystic Falls (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: Working the Engels, Welcome to Sweden, Gang Related, Black Box (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 July 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Cameron Diaz, Jeff Bridges and Jim Parsons Topline as 2014 ESPYs Presenters (From The Wrap. 11 July 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Gary Oldman Facts: 27 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the British Actor (From Moviefone. 11 July 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Supernatural, 24, White Collar, Arrow, The Flash, Outlander and More (From TVLine.com. 10 July 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Friday, July 25th (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Day Two (July 25th) Horror Highlights Include The Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow, Horns, Everly, The Originals, Wayward Pines, Bates Motel, Tusk, and More (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Walking Dead' will rule TV panels at busy Comic-Con Friday (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)