After the impressive debut of Witch Doctor in 2011, Doctor Morrow returns this week in Witch Doctor: Mal Practice #1. I recently caught up with series writer Brandon Seifert and artist Lukas Ketner to talk about what we can expect from the mini-series, plans for future issues, and their interest in a Witch Doctor TV series:
For those that aren’t familiar with Witch Doctor, can you tell our readers how this all came together?
Lukas Ketner: It came from an idea Brandon had initially. We really wanted to do something that was a portfolio piece so that we could show that we could create comics.
Brandon Seifert: We started meeting up and talking about potential story ideas. The basic idea of Witch Doctor is something I came up with years ago and was just sitting in my notebook. I never really knew what to do with it before, but it »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Horror Writers Association at New York Comic Con (From FEARnet. 5 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- 'Arrow' GIFs: 10 reasons why it's the best show on TV (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 1:38 PM, PST)
- AMC announces 'The Walking Dead,' 'Breaking Bad' TV marathons (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 1:28 PM, PST)
- AMC Announces The Walking Dead New Year’s Marathon (From DailyDead. 5 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead: 5 Reasons You’re Better Off Reading The Comic (From Obsessed with Film. 4 December 2013, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Screenshots from The Walking Dead Video Game Season 2 (From DailyDead. 3 December 2013, 1:23 PM, PST)
"House M.D." (2004)
- 'The Mentalist': How the 'Red John' mystery captured the imagination, then lost it (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 November 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Casts Aly Michalka in Recurring Role (From The Wrap. 15 November 2013, 5:40 PM, PST)
- Sherlock: 10 Ways The Show Can Succeed Without Moriarty (From Obsessed with Film. 25 October 2013, 1:04 AM, PDT)