"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Truer words were never spoken. So when someone decides to construct a body from cadaver parts and reanimate it with a lightning bolt, or surgically connect three people with one gastroenterological tract, they always hope for the best. Unfortunately, that's not usually the result.
Which leads us to our latest list of the best and the brightest. In honor of the DVD/Blu-ray release of The Apparition on November 27th, we bring out our list of Top 11 films featuring Experiments Gone Wrong.
As always, we've got to give a shout out to a few honorable mentions. Who would think that things would go wrong with keeping a cryogenically frozen Jason Voorhees, as in Jason X? Surprisingly, things went bad there. The splicing of DNA from different animals sounds like a brilliant idea, no? Splice proved that was a wonky idea as well. »
- Doctor Gash
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Ed Sheeran Joins Bastard Executioner (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- The Strain Recap: Lights Out (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Casting Roundup: Naomi Campbell Books a Stay at ‘AHS: Hotel,’ More (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
Stephen King (I)
- 'Goosebumps' Set Visit: Jack Black Talks Monsters and R.L. Stine (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Lori Evans Taylor Given Bed Rest (From EmpireOnline. 27 July 2015, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Horror Real Estate: 8 Places Horror Films Have Taught Us Not To Live In (From Icons of Fright. 27 July 2015, 3:42 PM, PDT)
Jurassic Park (1993)
- ‘Lake Placid vs. Anaconda’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 July 2015, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Have Jurassic Dinosaurs Truly Kicked Marvel Superheroes Butt at Worldwide Box Office? (From Alt Film Guide. 25 July 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: New 'Spectre' and 'Hunger Games' Trailers, 'Jurassic World' Breaks a Record and More (From Movies.com. 25 July 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)