"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Truer words were never spoken. So when someone decides to construct a body from cadaver parts and reanimate it with a lightning bolt, or surgically connect three people with one gastroenterological tract, they always hope for the best. Unfortunately, that's not usually the result.
Which leads us to our latest list of the best and the brightest. In honor of the DVD/Blu-ray release of The Apparition on November 27th, we bring out our list of Top 11 films featuring Experiments Gone Wrong.
As always, we've got to give a shout out to a few honorable mentions. Who would think that things would go wrong with keeping a cryogenically frozen Jason Voorhees, as in Jason X? Surprisingly, things went bad there. The splicing of DNA from different animals sounds like a brilliant idea, no? Splice proved that was a wonky idea as well. »
- Doctor Gash
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Beyond Fright Review: 6 Years (From Icons of Fright. 31 August 2015, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Hotel Will Open With a Serial Killer Dinner Party and Hipsters (From Vulture. 30 August 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy teases two seasons of American Horror Story in 2016 and possible Jessica Lange return (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
Stephen King (I)
- 6 Horror Films That Deserve Sequels (From MoreHorror. 30 August 2015, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Remembering Wes Craven: Rose McGowan, Courteney Cox and more react (From Hitfix. 30 August 2015, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Sinister 2 Review (From MoreHorror. 29 August 2015, 12:42 AM, PDT)
Jurassic Park (1993)
- Nerd Alert: Trump Is Deadpool, Original Gremlins 2 Pitch and More (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2015, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- 10 Incredible K-Pop Songs (That Aren’t Gangnam Style) (From Obsessed with Film. 27 August 2015, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- 14 cartoon movie spinoffs you forgot existed: The good, the bad and the just plain weird (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 August 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)