Sneak Peek more set images from "Carrie", the first co-production between MGM and Screen Gems, adapting author Stephen King's 1974 supernatural horror novel and remaking director Brian De Palma's 1976 film.
"...the quiet suburb of 'Chamberlain', Maine is home to the deeply religious and conservative 'Margaret White' and her daughter, 'Carrie'.
"Carrie is a sweet and meek outcast whom Margaret has sheltered from society.
"Gym teacher, 'Miss Desjardin' tries in vain to protect Carrie from local mean girls lead by the popular and haughty 'Chris Hargensen' but only Chris' friend, 'Sue Snell' regrets their actions.
"In an effort to make friends, Sue asks her boyfriend, high school heartthrob, 'Tommy Ross' to take Carrie to the prom.
"But pushed to the limit by her peers at the prom, »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsJulianne Moore
- Who Is Jordan Horowitz? Get to Know the Man Who Graciously Handled That Oscars Flub (From Popsugar. 27 February 2017, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Moonlight Is First Lgbtq Film to Win Best Picture: 7 Historic Oscar Moments That Paved the Way (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 12:21 PM, PST)
- Oscar Political Moments: A Timeline of the Memorable Sacrifices, Protests, and Speeches Throughout The Telecast’s History (From Indiewire. 26 February 2017, 8:06 AM, PST)
Stephen King (I)
- Bill Paxton Remembered as Hollywood Mourns the Loss of an Auteur (From MovieWeb. 27 February 2017, 8:14 AM, PST)
- Wizard World Portland Comic Con 2017 Review (From LRM Online. 25 February 2017, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Is April 2017 Promising To Be One of TV’s Greatest Ever Months? (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2017, 7:02 AM, PST)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- Stars React to Moonlight and La La Land Mix-Up, Oscar Accountants Apologize (From MovieWeb. 27 February 2017, 9:36 AM, PST)
- How to Pick Your Perfect Foundation (From E! Online. 21 February 2017, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Trailer for Medical Drama 'Brain On Fire' Starring Chloë Grace Moretz (From FirstShowing.net. 21 February 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)