He tweeted, "I just finished reading the first episode of the final season of Breaking Bad and words can not express what I just experienced. Holy sh*t."
Paul followed that up with "I'm telling you!! The tension in this episode alone made my head explode a little bit."
Amazon.com Widgets »
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- William Monahan’s Mojave bought by A24 Films (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott’s The Martian Highlight of 20th Century Fox’s CinemaCon 2015 Event (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 April 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- 'Last Man's Mel Rodriguez's Career Boomerang is the Most Heartwarming Showbiz Story of the Year (From Hitfix. 24 April 2015, 10:36 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Burton and Bonham Carter Sporting Matching Hairdos on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Week in Review: Study reveals growing gender gap in film industry (From SoundOnSight. 24 April 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)
Aaron Paul (I)
- Vince Gilligan working on Jack and the Beanstalk reboot for Disney (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- The Top 4 Netflix Original Series (From Boomtron. 23 April 2015, 4:53 AM, PDT)
- Unity Documentary Opens Worldwide Beginning August 12; Features 100 Celebrity Narrators (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 April 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)