While who's hot and who's not in Hollywood is ever-changing, who are the stars that get GQ's dubious honor of being "The Least Influential of 2012?"
"Bynes spent all of 2012 avoiding acting gigs and trying desperately to run over your dog. And yet she isn't anywhere close to being as fascinating a train wreck as Lohan," Drew Magary writes about Bynes' much-publicized meltdown this year, which included getting charged with a DUI, a hit-and-run and driving with a suspended license. "I could watch Lohan implode for years and years, yet Bynes merits only a token shrug."
Related: Amanda Bynes Is 'Doing Amazing'
The mag also calls out Madonna's increasingly desperate attempts to stay young.
"That cheerleading outfit isn't making you look any younger, Madge. It's time »
Similar News ItemsAdam Sandler (I)
- Adam Sandler Tops Forbes' Most Overpaid Actors List (Again) (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 December 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Adam Sandler Named Most Overpaid Actor of 2014 (From MovieWeb. 24 December 2014, 10:25 AM, PST)
- The 10 Best Posters of 2014 (From Cineplex. 24 December 2014, 7:29 AM, PST)
- ‘Into The Woods’ Producer Marc Platt On Sondheim, Streep & Sam Cohn: Conversations With Jeremy Gerard (From Deadline New York. 22 December 2014, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Into the Woods review: trees fall in a forest, making one hell of a sound (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 December 2014, 6:59 AM, PST)
- Michael Bublé Talks NBC's Christmas in New York Special, Why an Nph-Style Variety Show Isn't for Him (From TVLine.com. 16 December 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- TMZ Live: George Clooney -- The Only Man with Guts in Hollywood (From TMZ. 19 December 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Amanda Bynes -- I Want to Be a Trojan Shrink (From TMZ. 19 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Is This Amanda Bynes' Weirdest Tweet Yet? Or Does Saying She's Britney Spears Actually Make Perfect Sense? (From E! Online. 16 December 2014, 5:34 PM, PST)