Melbourne, Nov 27: A bone china figurine of a bulldog that was part of the desk of Judi Dench's character M in the new James Bond film "Skyfall" has become the hottest "must−have" desk accessory, with 2,500 sold out and 4,000 more being ordered.
Complete with a Union Jack−emblazoned back, the bulldog −− named Jack −− was made by renowned brand Royal Doulton, Australian daily The Age reported.
Jack gets a lot of screen time, sitting centrestage on the desk of the MI6 boss. The figurine is later given to Bond after M's death.
Jack was modelled to the exact shape and size of his earthenware. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsSkyfall (2012)
- The Daniel Craig Era: Bond takes two steps forward, one step back (From SoundOnSight. 28 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Development on Bond 25 to begin in the Spring (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Hunger Games’ Tops ‘Good Dinosaur,’ ‘Creed’ Heading Into Thanksgiving (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Burt Bacharach: A Life in Song review – infuriating, frustrating and fairly insulting (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Kenneth Branagh’s Production of ‘Winter’s Tale’ Tops U.K. Movie Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 27 November 2015, 7:11 AM, PST)
- 'Riddick 4' and TV Show Spinoff Announced by Vin Diesel (From MovieWeb. 21 November 2015, 1:39 PM, PST)