Fans hoping for a happy ending after a decade with the Teutuls on "American Chopper" are probably feeling more and more hopeless as this final season progresses. While things started off great with that personal bike build that seemed to bring Senior and Junior closer together, they moved perhaps too quickly into a joint business venture.
Now, everything is becoming a point of contention. This week, it was the fact that Sr. did designs for a bike on paper causing Jr. to blow up. "The way we design is on the lift," he told his father.
In fact, in this argument, it seemed that Sr. was trying to be reasonable and accommodating, but Jr. was having none of it. Ultimately, Jr. decided he needed to walk away from the argument.
"That’s why we need to do sh*t like this, so we don’t have this problem like we used to have, »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News Items"American Chopper: The Series" (2003)
- History’s ‘Biker Battleground Phoenix’ Set To Debut In July (From Deadline TV. 7 May 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘World Of Warcraft’ Rides Choppers To Web Series Success (From Tubefilter News. 24 April 2014, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- NBCU’s Wilshire Studios Inks Overall Deals With Producers Stephanie Bloch Chambers & C. Russell Muth (From Deadline TV. 16 April 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
Scott Campbell Jr.
- TV on Tap: “Orphan Black” Gets a Third Season, Gina Gershon to Match Wits with Watson on “Elementary” and Stevie Nicks Becomes a “Voice” Mentor (From The Backlot. 10 July 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- 'Deadliest Catch' captains Wild Bill and Johnathan talk bloodiest season yet (From Hitfix. 21 April 2014, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- 'Deadliest Catch': Season 10 has return of the Cornelia Marie, arrival of Mandy Hansen -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)