Fans hoping for a happy ending after a decade with the Teutuls on "American Chopper" are probably feeling more and more hopeless as this final season progresses. While things started off great with that personal bike build that seemed to bring Senior and Junior closer together, they moved perhaps too quickly into a joint business venture.
Now, everything is becoming a point of contention. This week, it was the fact that Sr. did designs for a bike on paper causing Jr. to blow up. "The way we design is on the lift," he told his father.
In fact, in this argument, it seemed that Sr. was trying to be reasonable and accommodating, but Jr. was having none of it. Ultimately, Jr. decided he needed to walk away from the argument.
"That’s why we need to do sh*t like this, so we don’t have this problem like we used to have, »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News Items"American Chopper: The Series" (2003)
- 10 Reality TV Shows You (Probably) Aren’t Watching But Should (From Obsessed with Film. 17 June 2013, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Cmt Orders More 'Dog and Beth' (From The Wrap. 21 May 2013, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. Lands New Cmt Series 'Orange County Choppers' (From The Wrap. 20 May 2013, 1:59 PM, PDT)
Scott Campbell Jr.
- Breaking Bad theories: how is it going to end? (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 September 2013, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- 'Deadliest Catch': Nearly Knocked Into The Icy Depths (From Huffington Post. 10 July 2013, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Sony Shows off an Impressive Indie Slate (From Cinelinx. 10 June 2013, 7:10 PM, PDT)