Frankie Heck is not going to let the pinch steal Christmas.
The Middle's stretched-thin, harried mother (played by Patricia Heaton) has a scant $20 to spend on gifts for her three kids this year. Ever the problem solver, she cracks to her unflappable quarry-manager husband Mike (Neil Flynn): "I'll fake my own death!" This way, she says, when she appears very much alive on Christmas morning, her children will be so happy they won't care that there aren't any presents.
Read More > »
- Kate Hahn
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- Exclusive! Kirstie Alley Is Tipsy and Terrific on 'The Middle' — Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 January 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- The Middle’s Patricia Heaton shares her favorite moments, answers our 7 Questions (From ChannelGuideMag. 10 December 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Seinfeld’s journey from flop to acclaimed hit (From Den of Geek. 7 November 2014, 1:36 AM, PST)
Neil Flynn (I)
- The Best Guest Stars on The Middle (From TVovermind.com. 9 December 2014, 5:59 AM, PST)
- The Middle: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 October 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan on Mean Girls sequel: 'I'll harass Tina Fey to write it' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)