Frankie Heck is not going to let the pinch steal Christmas.
The Middle's stretched-thin, harried mother (played by Patricia Heaton) has a scant $20 to spend on gifts for her three kids this year. Ever the problem solver, she cracks to her unflappable quarry-manager husband Mike (Neil Flynn): "I'll fake my own death!" This way, she says, when she appears very much alive on Christmas morning, her children will be so happy they won't care that there aren't any presents.
Read More > »
- Kate Hahn
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- ‘The Middle’ at 100: ABC Sitcom Keeps It Clever and Real (From Variety - TV News. 22 October 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Eden Sher Brought to Tears at ‘The Middle’ 100th Episode Party (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2013, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- DVD Releases, Giveaway of the Week: Win White Collar Season 4! (From TVfanatic. 20 October 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Neil Flynn (I)
- 10 Awesome TV Shows That Survived A Disastrous Pilot Episode (From Obsessed with Film. 4 December 2013, 3:48 AM, PST)
- Patricia Heaton Celebrates 100 Episodes of The Middle: It's Bizarre! (From TVfanatic. 23 October 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Wednesday Playlist: Milestones for Middle, CSI; World Series Begins (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 October 2013, 6:42 AM, PDT)