Things are starting to get very, very interesting for Warner Bros. and their upcoming Justice League film.
Yesterday, we heard some potentially awesome news, with Zack Snyder teasing that his upcoming Man of Steel movie could tie into the studio’s upcoming Justice League movie, which would naturally imply that Henry Cavill will be playing Superman beyond next summer’s blockbuster.
Whilst we thought that would mean Man of Steel would be kicking off a new DC Cinematic Universe, it now appears that Christopher Nolan’s immensely successful Batman trilogy could well be the jumping off point instead.
*Spoiler Alert – If you’re still yet to see The Dark Knight Rises, you may want to stop reading now*
And even more interesting than that, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- The Year in Review Post-Credits Stinger: What Happened to Post-Credits Stingers in 2014 (From FilmSchoolRejects. 19 December 2014, 5:30 PM, PST)
- 35th Anniversary Posters For Ridley Scott’s Alien Remember A Classic (From We Got This Covered. 19 December 2014, 9:23 AM, PST)
- ‘Into the Woods’ is more shrill than charming (From SoundOnSight. 18 December 2014, 9:02 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Editorial: Five Reasons Why The Fantastic Four Might Be 2015's Best Comic Book Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 19 December 2014, 12:55 PM, PST)
- New international trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Cary Fukunaga, Winona Ryder, Edgar Wright Named Sundance Jury Members (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Charlie Hunnam's Very Handsome Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 2:48 PM, PST)
- Ivan Reitman’s original Ghostbusters 3 title and casting choices revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Title and Casting Details on the Cancelled Ghostbusters 3 Project (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)