In the case of the people vs. How I Met Your Mother, I find the defendants guilty of a very funny episode.
Like Marshall's case, "Twelve Horny Women" got off to a slow start with some pretty bad overacting in the opening scene, but won my vote in the end with some fresh jokes and great twists on a few old ones.
Before jumping into the battle for badass supremacy, Jason Segel and Joe Manganiello deserve a hand for those courtroom scenes. Marshall did his best to stay on the up-and-up in his proceedings, so I could not fault him for using the duckling to gain sympathy with the jury. He had to fight fire with fire when pitted against Brad's Bend and... wait for it...wait for it...Snap!
The courtroom sketch artist's depictions of the two lawyers was perfection. Having not only the all-female jury but also the »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris O'Hara)
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/21/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘A to Z’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 August 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- What If MTV Ran the Emmy Awards? (From PEOPLE.com. 20 August 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Will These Summer Flings Go the Distance? (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Dishes on His Fave Rom-Com, Imitates Schwarzenegger in E!'s Would You?/Could You? Challenge—Watch! (From E! Online. 20 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Admits to Checking Out Sofia Vergara's Butt at the Whc Dinner (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Birthday Girl Amy Adams' 7 Highest-Rated Movies (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- 10 Hilarious Actors Who Dared To Bare for the Good of a Joke (From VH1.com. 16 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- HFPA’s Nearly $2 Million In Grants Bring Joy, Laughs and Tears (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)