In the case of the people vs. How I Met Your Mother, I find the defendants guilty of a very funny episode.
Like Marshall's case, "Twelve Horny Women" got off to a slow start with some pretty bad overacting in the opening scene, but won my vote in the end with some fresh jokes and great twists on a few old ones.
Before jumping into the battle for badass supremacy, Jason Segel and Joe Manganiello deserve a hand for those courtroom scenes. Marshall did his best to stay on the up-and-up in his proceedings, so I could not fault him for using the duckling to gain sympathy with the jury. He had to fight fire with fire when pitted against Brad's Bend and... wait for it...wait for it...Snap!
The courtroom sketch artist's depictions of the two lawyers was perfection. Having not only the all-female jury but also the »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris O'Hara)
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Unexpected’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 January 2015, 10:13 PM, PST)
- Sundance: (Very) Early Oscar Buzz for Jason Segel’s Portrayal of David Foster Wallace (From Vulture. 24 January 2015, 9:09 AM, PST)
- Review: 'The End of the Tour' sees Jason Segel do right by David Foster Wallace (From Hitfix. 24 January 2015, 1:36 AM, PST)
- Sofia Vergara Talks Wedding Planning (From Access Hollywood. 25 January 2015, 8:56 PM, PST)
- Sofia and Joe Bring Their Engaged Glow to the SAG Awards (From Popsugar. 25 January 2015, 8:04 PM, PST)
- Nailed It! Best of the 2015 SAG Awards Mani Cam, Plus Sofía Vergara's Massive Engagement Ring! (From E! Online. 25 January 2015, 7:50 PM, PST)
- Jason Segel’s Big Dramatic Debut Is One Of Many Great Things In ‘The End of the Tour’ [Sundance 2015] (From Slash Film. 25 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Sundance 2015: Jason Segel and Peter Travers Talk 'End Of The Tour' (From Rolling Stone. 25 January 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Sundance 2015 Scene and Heard: Iggy Azalea, Keanu Reeves, Hailee Steinfeld, Diplo, Adam Scott (Photos) (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 12:47 PM, PST)