Brad Pitt might have raised a few eyebrows - and been the butt of a few jokes - with his Chanel No. 5 ad, but the actor is standing by the spots.
"I've been overseas, so I've been blissfully protected," the 48-year-old actor said when asked about people's reactions.
"I haven't [seen the ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- World War Z Sequel Finds Its Director (From GeekTyrant. 11 December 2013)
- Juan Antonio Bayona Will Direct ‘World War Z’ Sequel (From LatinoReview. 10 December 2013, 9:25 PM, PST)
- Brad Pitt’s Plan B to Move From Paramount to New Regency, RatPac (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 7:10 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Demi Lovato Talks Past Drug Use: "I Couldn't Go 30 Minutes to An Hour Without Cocaine" (From E! Online. 10 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Kate Winslet Gives Birth To Baby Boy! (From Access Hollywood. 10 December 2013, 3:21 PM, PST)
- Julie Andrews Remembers Sound Of Music Co-Star Eleanor Parker As 'Charming, Elegant' (From Access Hollywood. 10 December 2013, 2:48 PM, PST)
Killing Them Softly (2012)
- How ‘Out of the Furnace’ and ‘Killing Them Softly’ Make Sense of 2008′s American Dream (From FilmSchoolRejects. 10 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 'Frozen' Beats 'Fire,' 'Furnace' Melts This Weekend (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 8 December 2013, 11:34 AM, PST)
- Weekend Box Office: Frozen Edges Out Catching Fire for First; Out Of The Furnace in Third (From Collider.com. 8 December 2013, 8:50 AM, PST)