Brad Pitt might have raised a few eyebrows - and been the butt of a few jokes - with his Chanel No. 5 ad, but the actor is standing by the spots.
"I've been overseas, so I've been blissfully protected," the 48-year-old actor said when asked about people's reactions.
"I haven't [seen the ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Week in Review: The New York Times will no longer review every movie opening in NY (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2015, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- 'World War Z' Sequel Set for 2017 Release Opposite 'Fantastic Four 2' (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 May 2015, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Back for 'World War Z' Sequel Set to Arrive in June 2017 (From FirstShowing.net. 22 May 2015, 7:13 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Kim Kardashian Defends Her Work: "Just Try It. I Dare You." (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian: I Dare People to Work as Hard as I Do (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Dares You to Work As Hard As She Does: "Try It. I Dare You" (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 2:17 AM, PDT)
Killing Them Softly (2012)
- Marc Streintenfeld’s Collaborators Cite Film Composer’s Ability to Burrow Into Characters (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Composer Marc Streitenfeld Is Arduous In His Search for the Lost Chord (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Why 1980 Was the Best Year in Movie History (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)