Brad Pitt might have raised a few eyebrows - and been the butt of a few jokes - with his Chanel No. 5 ad, but the actor is standing by the spots.
"I've been overseas, so I've been blissfully protected," the 48-year-old actor said when asked about people's reactions.
"I haven't [seen the ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Gloria Steinem Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Divorce: 'Enough Already' (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie In Talks to Star in War Drama ‘Shoot Like a Girl’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Agree to Counseling and Visitation as Part of Family Decision Plan (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- San Diego International Film Festival: Five Days of Screenings, People, and Parties (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Skips ‘Voyage of Time’ Screening Due to ‘Family Situation’ (From The Wrap. 27 September 2016, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Citing "Family Situation" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 September 2016, 1:53 PM, PDT)
Killing Them Softly (2012)
- [Tiff Review] Lion (From The Film Stage. 12 September 2016, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- Venice 2016: One More Time with Feeling Review (From HeyUGuys. 5 September 2016, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Nick Cave documentary was 'instinct of self-preservation' after death of son (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 September 2016, 8:26 AM, PDT)