Brad Pitt might have raised a few eyebrows - and been the butt of a few jokes - with his Chanel No. 5 ad, but the actor is standing by the spots.
"I've been overseas, so I've been blissfully protected," the 48-year-old actor said when asked about people's reactions.
"I haven't [seen the ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- How Warner Bros Beat The Period-Film Curse At The B.O. & Positioned ‘Dunkirk’ As A Summer Tentpole (From Deadline. 23 July 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Makes a Cameo During Frank Ocean's FYF Fest 2017 Set (From E! Online. 23 July 2017, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Made A Dreamy Cameo During Frank Ocean’s Fyf Performance (From MTV Newsroom. 23 July 2017, 9:06 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Jason Momoa Is So Tall That Even the Internet Can't Get His Height Correct (From Popsugar. 21 July 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- How Ivanka Trump Has Always Been Most Like Her Father – and His Favorite (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Lily Collins Hits Beach in Italy After Working with Nutritionist to Regain Weight Since Filming To the Bone (From PEOPLE.com. 19 July 2017, 8:14 AM, PDT)
Killing Them Softly (2012)
- Brad Pitt’s Top 7 Performances (From The Hollywood News. 19 July 2017, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2017. Through a Genre Darkly—Lynne Ramsay's "You Were Never Really Here" (From MUBI. 29 May 2017, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Widows (2018): Garret Dillahunt Joins Crime Drama (From Film-Book. 4 May 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)