Anyone who knows anything at all about young Carrie White can attest to the fact that her mother, Margaret, is batshit crazy; and we wouldn't have her any other way! Get to know Mom in this latest viral image!
Look for Carrie in theatres March 15, 2013. For more information visit WhatHappenedToCarrie.com!
"Another piece of the puzzle. This sheds a bit more light on who Margaret White was..."
Related Story: Official Carrie News Archive
A reimagining of the classic horror tale about Carrie White (Chloë Grace Moretz), a shy girl outcast by her peers and sheltered by her deeply religious mother (Julianne Moore), who unleashes telekinetic terror on her small town after being pushed too far at her senior prom.
The quiet suburb of Chamberlain, Maine, is home to the deeply religious and conservative Margaret White (Moore) and her daughter, Carrie (Moretz). Carrie is a sweet but meek outcast whom Margaret has sheltered from society. »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsJulianne Moore
- 'Suburbicon': Matt Damon Is Not Happy in First-Look Images (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 July 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Suburbicon’ First Look: Coen Brothers and George Clooney Reunite For A Very Dark Oscar Contender (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Matt Damon & Julianne Moore In ‘Surburbicon’ (From The Playlist. 25 July 2017, 10:28 AM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- Madison Beer Has Already Met Boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham's Mom: Inside the New Couple's Dinner with Victoria (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Brooklyn Beckham Is Dating Singer and YouTube Star Madison Beer (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- "Kick-Ass 3" - 'Hit-Girl' Becomes 'Hit-Woman' (From SneakPeek. 20 July 2017, 8:22 PM, PDT)
Larry King (I)
- David Letterman Makes Talk Show Return, Laments State of Late Night with Norm MacDonald — Watch (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Makes Talk Show Return, Laments State of Late Night with Norm MacDonald — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 25 July 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Inside John McCain’s Love Story with Wife Cindy: ‘He Is My Hero and I Love Him with All My Heart’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)