This week: Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones return as Agents J and K, respectively, in "Men in Black 3." In this long-awaited time-traveling sequel we meet a young Agent K, played to perfection by Josh Brolin.
Also new this week is the Prohibition drama "Lawless," Whitney Houston's last performance in "Sparkle," the spooky stop-motion animated feature "ParaNorman," and the modern-dance showcase "Step Up Revolution."
Box Office: $179 million
Rotten Tomatoes: 69% Fresh
Storyline: Agents J (Will Smith) and K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back as the titular sharp-dressed men regulating alien activity on Earth, but this time J must travel back in time to the '60s and help a young K (Josh Brolin) prevent a future cataclysm for his partner and the planet.
Extras! The Blu-ray has fun exclusives like the "Spot the Alien Game" and "The Evolution of Cool: 'Mib' 1960s vs. Today. »
- Robert DeSalvo
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Once Upon A Time's Liam Garrigan Will Play King Arthur In Transformers: The Last Knight (From ComicBookMovie. 29 August 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – 31 (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight set photos seemingly confirm plot rumours (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
Tom Hardy (I)
- Hot Hollywood Guys Are Even Hotter When Paired With Pups (From Popsugar. 26 August 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Former Pro Wrestler, Nathan Jones, makes his Bollywood debut in A Flying Jatt (From Bollyspice. 18 August 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- What Villain Should Be in Ben Affleck's Solo Batman Movie? Vote for Your Pick (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 August 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
Will Smith (I)
- Summer Movie Winners and Losers: A Critic’s Round-Up (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2016, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Defies Forecasts With $26.1 Million Debut, More Than Double Expectations (From The Wrap. 28 August 2016, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad End Credits and VFX Reel Have a Better Look at Easter Eggs (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2016, 4:22 PM, PDT)