Netflix’s original adaptation of Brian McGreevy’s supernatural werewolf tale Hemlock Grove has a first image. Produced by Eli Roth, Hemlock Grove will follow the story of a small town in western Pa that harbors multiple dark secrets.
McGreevy’s book connects various Gothic elements – a decaying town, a wealthy family with beautiful and strange children, the unsolved murder of a young girl, a travelling gypsy family – into an original and really fun story.
No word on how close the TV series will stay to the plot, but you can bet there will be some gore if Eli Roth has anything to do with it. See the first picture below showing Bill Skarsgard as Roman Godfrey (he’s the beautiful and strange rich kid) and Landon Liboiron as Peter Rumancek (he’s the gypsy werewolf kid) contemplating a fresh grave.
via Bleeding Cool
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsEli Roth
- Netflix Announces ‘Hemlock Grove’ Season Two Premiere Date (From The Hollywood News. 14 April 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Hemlock Grove Season 2 Release Date Announced (From DailyDead. 14 April 2014, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Netflix Announces Second Season Premiere For Hemlock Grove (From We Got This Covered. 14 April 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
"Hemlock Grove" (2013)
- Hemlock Grove Season 2 Gets a Teaser Trailer and a Release Date (From Beyond Hollywood. 15 April 2014, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- TV News: Thrones, Mad, Hemlock, Leftovers (From Dark Horizons. 14 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Announces Hemlock Grove S2 Debut Date (From Horror News. 14 April 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Eli Roth’s Supernatural Thriller Hemlock Grove to Return to Netflix For Second Season (From ShockYa. 15 April 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Netflix Sets Hemlock Grove Season 2 Premiere Date on July 11th at Midnight Pacific Time (From Collider.com. 14 April 2014, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Eli Roth's Hemlock Grove Dated for Season 2 Premiere (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)