Looking to get something for nothing without all the hassle of, well, stealing it?
With our "Lawless" giveaway, you can get the loot whilst still remaining a law-abiding citizen. One lucky winner will receive a "Lawless" DVD, the "Lawless" soundtrack CD (by Nick Cave) and the original "Lawless" novel by Matt Bondurant.
"Lawless" tells the tale of Jack (Shia Labeouf), Forrest (Tom Hardy) and Howard Bondurant (Jason Clarke), Virginia bootleggers trying to make a buck by getting people drunk during the Great Depression. Their livelihood — and their lives — are soon threatened when their endeavors get the attention of a half-mad federal agent (Guy Pearce, pulling out all the stops).
Really, where else are you going to see Bane, Sam Witwicky, Sirius Black (Gary Oldman's in it, too), the evil kid from "Chronicle" (Dane DeHaan) and the no short term memory guy from "Memento" all wearing suspenders, driving vintage cars »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsTom Hardy (I)
- Joaquin Phoenix in final Doctor Strange talks (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 August 2014, 2:31 AM, PDT)
- Joaquin Phoenix In Final Talks To Play ‘Doctor Strange’ (From The Hollywood News. 28 August 2014, 11:28 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Getting Extremely Close To Signing Joaquin Phoenix As Doctor Strange (From Cinema Blend. 28 August 2014, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros rumoured to have a no jokes policy on its DC films (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 August 2014, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam Lands King Arthur Role In Guy Ritchie's Film (From LatinoReview. 28 August 2014, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- 'King Arthur' Targets 'Sons of Anarchy' Star Charlie Hunnam (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt debuts Angelina Jolie wedding ring at new movie Fury photocall (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 August 2014, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Wears New Wedding Ring at Fury Film Event as Angelina Jolie Marriage News Breaks: See the Pictures (From Us Weekly. 28 August 2014, 3:12 AM, PDT)