Two and a Half Men appears to have another personnel problem on its hands.
A new video has surfaced in which Angus T. Jones refers to his CBS comedy as “filth” and pleads with viewers to turn the channel.
“If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men,” he says in the following clip, a religious testimonial in support of Forerunner Chronicles. “I’m on Two and a Half Men, and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it, and filling your head with filth. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/30/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 July 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- The Complete Guide to Mila Kunis' Pregnancy Cravings: From Burgers to Italian to Comfort Food! (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: Running Wild with Bear Grylls, Bachelorette, MasterChef, Under the Dome (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 July 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
Angus T. Jones
- 'Veep' and other TV shows that outgrew their titles (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 June 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Two and A Half Men’s 12 Season Will be Final One (From Boomtron. 14 May 2014, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- It's Official: "Two and a Half Men" to End After Season 12 (From TooFab. 14 May 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)