Two and a Half Men appears to have another personnel problem on its hands.
A new video has surfaced in which Angus T. Jones refers to his CBS comedy as “filth” and pleads with viewers to turn the channel.
“If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men,” he says in the following clip, a religious testimonial in support of Forerunner Chronicles. “I’m on Two and a Half Men, and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it, and filling your head with filth. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 3/29/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher, Audra McDonald and James Van Der Beek Slam Indiana Governor Mike Pence for Passing Anti-Gay Bill (From E! Online. 27 March 2015, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Punk'd Again! Ashton Kutcher Pranks, Spoons & Kisses Aussies in Hidden Camera Segment—Watch Now (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
Angus T. Jones
- Two and a Half Men (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 February 2015, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Why Charlie Sheen Decided Not to Show for Two and a Half Men Finale (From TheImproper.com. 20 February 2015, 7:33 AM, PST)
- Angus T. Jones Returns on "Two and a Half Men" Finale -- See Him Now! (From TooFab. 20 February 2015, 6:45 AM, PST)