Two and a Half Men appears to have another personnel problem on its hands.
A new video has surfaced in which Angus T. Jones refers to his CBS comedy as “filth” and pleads with viewers to turn the channel.
“If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men,” he says in the following clip, a religious testimonial in support of Forerunner Chronicles. “I’m on Two and a Half Men, and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it, and filling your head with filth. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 July 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- "Jurassic World 3D" : Raptors In Your Face (From SneakPeek. 12 July 2014, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Nominations: How Accurate Were Our Predictions? (From Variety - TV News. 10 July 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Angus T. Jones
- 'Veep' and other TV shows that outgrew their titles (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 June 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Two and A Half Men’s 12 Season Will be Final One (From Boomtron. 14 May 2014, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- It's Official: "Two and a Half Men" to End After Season 12 (From TooFab. 14 May 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)