Guillory will play an employee of a vintage clothing shop who meets Luther by chance.
Season 3, which will consist of four one-hour episodes, finds Luther investigating two conflicting crimes while dodging a ruthless ex-cop determined to bring him down.
Thoughts? Is Guillory capable of filling the void left by Ruth Wilson (who let’s hope and pray makes some kind of appearance in Season 3)?
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsIdris Elba
- City exec launches film slate (From ScreenDaily. 20 June 2013, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Cillian Murphy to go 'In the Heart of the Sea' with Ron Howard; Plus, Sandra Bullock will not join 'Annie', more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 June 2013, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- The Lone Ranger Horses Around in New Featurette, Plus New TV Spots for World War Z, R.I.P.D. and Pacific Rim (From Collider.com. 19 June 2013, 4:37 PM, PDT)
Resident Evil (2002)
- Jovovich: “Resident Evil 6″ Likely Out In 2015 (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 19 June 2013, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Jovovich Seems to Think Resident Evil 6 Will Arrive in 2015 (From shocktillyoudrop. 19 June 2013, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- World War Z unleashes an unedifying breed of zombie (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 June 2013, 6:58 AM, PDT)
BBC America [us]
- Jackson, Bloom and McKellen to Host The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Plus a Hobbit Update (From ScifiMafia. 19 June 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Viacom Pushes MTV, Other Nets Into Twitter Video Feeds (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: “Crossing Lines” (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2013, 7:15 AM, PDT)