On Sunday's Fox episode, an animated Bieber, who in real-life wears an estimated $25,000 necklace of the character Stewie, gets beat up by Peter Griffin when his wife Lois Griffin starts acting half her age, thus catching the Bieber fever.
Related: Bieber's Reaction to Break Up
Peter thinks his wife is having an affair with the 18-year-old heartthrob, and that's when the beat-down begins.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli's Desert Wedding Is Like Something Out of a Mirage (From Popsugar. 26 March 2017, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Plays Hockey with West Point Team (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 26 March 2017, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley and Writer Lauren Morelli Are Married -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 March 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Javier Bardem Vows to ‘Eliminate’ Jack Sparrow in New ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5’ Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- New ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Trailer Asks, Do You Believe in Ghosts? (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 26 March 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Trailer: Are All Pirates This Stupid? (From Slash Film. 26 March 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win the Sing Special Edition Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 March 2017, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- A Handy Guide to Amazon’s Trash Pilots (From FilmSchoolRejects. 21 March 2017, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Sing (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 21 March 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)