On Sunday's Fox episode, an animated Bieber, who in real-life wears an estimated $25,000 necklace of the character Stewie, gets beat up by Peter Griffin when his wife Lois Griffin starts acting half her age, thus catching the Bieber fever.
Related: Bieber's Reaction to Break Up
Peter thinks his wife is having an affair with the 18-year-old heartthrob, and that's when the beat-down begins.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 11/20/15 (From Tubefilter News. 25 November 2015, 2:47 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber -- Rebel Takes a Pause ... With O.C. Bikers (From TMZ. 25 November 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Diane Keaton Is Basically Your Drunk, Fun Aunt While Blushing and Trying to Kiss Justin Bieber (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor (From Indiewire. 25 November 2015, 1:27 PM, PST)
- Oscar predictions update: Leonardo DiCaprio ('The Revenant') overtakes Michael Fassbender ('Steve Jobs') (From Gold Derby. 25 November 2015, 12:34 PM, PST)
- Black Mass movie review: men behaving badly… again (From FlickFilosopher. 25 November 2015, 9:03 AM, PST)
- ‘Ted 2: Extended Edition’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 November 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Michael Dorn interview: Ted 2, Star Trek, Worf Chronicles (From Den of Geek. 23 November 2015, 3:48 AM, PST)
- Seth MacFarlane on WGA Award: ‘I Am a Firm Advocate of the Power of Unions’ (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)