On Sunday's Fox episode, an animated Bieber, who in real-life wears an estimated $25,000 necklace of the character Stewie, gets beat up by Peter Griffin when his wife Lois Griffin starts acting half her age, thus catching the Bieber fever.
Related: Bieber's Reaction to Break Up
Peter thinks his wife is having an affair with the 18-year-old heartthrob, and that's when the beat-down begins.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- 15 Celebrities Who Gallantly Decided to Crash a Commoner's Wedding (From Popsugar. 26 September 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Talks Getting Naked - and Reveals Which Costar Gave Her a Lap Dance (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus and Billy Idol Give Us More, More, More While Performing "Rebel Yell" (From BuzzSugar. 26 September 2016, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Luke Evans Talks about Dracula’s Return in Universal’s Monster Mash (From LatinoReview. 26 September 2016, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Queen Sugar Round Table: Is Davis Assumed Guilty Because He's Black? (From TVfanatic. 26 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Top 10 Takeaways: ‘The Magnificent Seven’ Delivers, ‘Storks’ Doesn’t (From Indiewire. 25 September 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Family Guy: Season 14 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 September 2016, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump: By Roasting Him, We May Have Validated Him (From Indiewire Television. 26 September 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump: By Roasting Him, We May Have Validated Him (From Indiewire. 26 September 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)