Big B spoke at the launch of "Mohammed Rafi My Abba − A Memoir", a book written by the singer's daughter−in−law Yasmin Rafi, here Sunday.
"When we look at the great amount of work that he has left behind, we must be astonished now because Rafi saab rendered the songs at a time when the support of the technology was not there," said Amitabh.
"Today's music directors and technicians and singers, with all due respect, have the. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsAmitabh Bachchan
- Gulshan Grover to lend voice for Steven Spielbergs The Big Friendly Giant (From BollywoodHungama. 21 June 2016, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Are Aryan Khan and Navya Naveli set to make their Bollywood debut? (From GlamSham. 14 June 2016, 4:47 AM, PDT)
- “Te3n grips from the first frame. It is a thriller with a heart, soul and most exceptionally, a conscience. ” – Subhash K Jha Review (From Bollyspice. 9 June 2016, 9:35 PM, PDT)
Mohammad Rafi (I)
- Rishi Kapoor criticizes Gandhi family (From BollywoodHungama. 19 May 2016, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- Asha Parekh debuts on Dubsmash, courtesy Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon girl Simran Kaur Mundi (From Bollyspice. 18 November 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Preview of the films at this years London Indian Film Festival (From Bollyspice. 7 July 2015, 11:11 PM, PDT)