This week’s box office broke the record for a Thanksgiving weekend, so we’re including both 3-day and 5-day weekend totals to show just how much dough each film raked in over the Holiday.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 once again comes in at number 1 this week with a 3-day gross of $43 million and a 5-day gross of $64 million. The epic conclusion to Summit Entertainment’s blockbuster franchise is now up to $226 million in total domestic grosses, and has surpassed the first Twilight‘s $192 million tally. Next up is Breaking Dawn Part 1 with $281 million.
At number 2 this weekend is Skyfall with $36 million for the weekend and a 5-day total of $51 million. James Bond’s 23rd adventure has been generating a ton of positive critical buzz and is now the highest ...
Click to continue reading Weekend Box Office Wrap Up: Nov 25 2012
- Anthony Taormina
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Top 20 Most Profitable Movies That Are Terrible (From Cinelinx. 25 May 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Brazilian Film Commission Network Takes Market Bow (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn Images Highlight Noah Bennet, New Additions (From We Got This Covered. 11 May 2015, 1:09 PM, PDT)
Summit Entertainment [us]
- Lionsgate's 'Now You See Me' to Get Third Installment (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 May 2015, 6:44 AM, PDT)
- "Now You See Me 3" Is In The Works (From Dark Horizons. 22 May 2015, 4:23 AM, PDT)
- Principal Photography Begins On The Divergent Series: Allegiant – Part 1; The Divergent Series: Insurgent Coming to Blu-ray August 4 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 May 2015, 2:57 PM, PDT)