This week’s box office broke the record for a Thanksgiving weekend, so we’re including both 3-day and 5-day weekend totals to show just how much dough each film raked in over the Holiday.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 once again comes in at number 1 this week with a 3-day gross of $43 million and a 5-day gross of $64 million. The epic conclusion to Summit Entertainment’s blockbuster franchise is now up to $226 million in total domestic grosses, and has surpassed the first Twilight‘s $192 million tally. Next up is Breaking Dawn Part 1 with $281 million.
At number 2 this weekend is Skyfall with $36 million for the weekend and a 5-day total of $51 million. James Bond’s 23rd adventure has been generating a ton of positive critical buzz and is now the highest ...
Click to continue reading Weekend Box Office Wrap Up: Nov 25 2012
- Anthony Taormina
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Twilight Star Kellan Lutz Thinks a Reboot Is a Bad Idea (From MovieWeb. 11 September 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- How Nikki and Ian's Baby Name Is Connected to 1 of Her Twilight Movies (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Top Ten Movie Franchises Based on Books (From Cinelinx. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Summit Entertainment [us]
- Keanu Reeves to hand out headshots for John Wick: Chapter 3 in 2019 (From JoBlo. 14 September 2017, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling Took Ballet Lessons as a Kid, and Now We Love Him Even More (From Popsugar. 12 September 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Re-Ups Patrick Wachsberger as Head of Motion Picture Group (From Variety - Film News. 8 September 2017, 12:19 PM, PDT)