This week’s box office broke the record for a Thanksgiving weekend, so we’re including both 3-day and 5-day weekend totals to show just how much dough each film raked in over the Holiday.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 once again comes in at number 1 this week with a 3-day gross of $43 million and a 5-day gross of $64 million. The epic conclusion to Summit Entertainment’s blockbuster franchise is now up to $226 million in total domestic grosses, and has surpassed the first Twilight‘s $192 million tally. Next up is Breaking Dawn Part 1 with $281 million.
At number 2 this weekend is Skyfall with $36 million for the weekend and a 5-day total of $51 million. James Bond’s 23rd adventure has been generating a ton of positive critical buzz and is now the highest ...
Click to continue reading Weekend Box Office Wrap Up: Nov 25 2012
- Anthony Taormina
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Thandie Newton’s Maeve gets a Westworld character promo (From Flickeringmyth. 14 October 2016, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Westworld gets a pair of new posters (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2016, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Watch an exclusive ‘making of’ clip from The Comedian’s Guide To Survival (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
Summit Entertainment [us]
- Here's How You Can Own a Piece of 'Twilight' (From Fandango. 24 October 2016, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- 'La La Land' secures AFI Fest centrepiece slot (From ScreenDaily. 20 October 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- ‘La La Land’ Added As AFI Fest Centerpiece Gala (From Deadline. 20 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)