This week’s box office broke the record for a Thanksgiving weekend, so we’re including both 3-day and 5-day weekend totals to show just how much dough each film raked in over the Holiday.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 once again comes in at number 1 this week with a 3-day gross of $43 million and a 5-day gross of $64 million. The epic conclusion to Summit Entertainment’s blockbuster franchise is now up to $226 million in total domestic grosses, and has surpassed the first Twilight‘s $192 million tally. Next up is Breaking Dawn Part 1 with $281 million.
At number 2 this weekend is Skyfall with $36 million for the weekend and a 5-day total of $51 million. James Bond’s 23rd adventure has been generating a ton of positive critical buzz and is now the highest ...
Click to continue reading Weekend Box Office Wrap Up: Nov 25 2012
- Anthony Taormina
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Maps to the Stars movie review: kill it with fire (From FlickFilosopher. 23 February 2015, 4:18 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: The Duff (From CinemaNerdz. 19 February 2015, 9:01 PM, PST)
- 'Fifty Shades' Is One of Fandango's Best Pre-Sellers Ever (From MovieWeb. 11 February 2015, 2:13 PM, PST)
Summit Entertainment [us]
- New Song By M83 And Haim Featured On Insurgent: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 March 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)
- Final trailer for The Divergent Series: Insurgent (From Flickeringmyth. 26 February 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Final Trailer For ‘Insurgent’ Starring Shailene Woodley (From The Hollywood News. 25 February 2015, 1:39 PM, PST)