EW readers might be hoping to see Yoda pop up on Once Upon a Time, but actor Raphael Sbarge, who plays Storybrooke’s resident psychologist Archie, has his own hopes.
“When Disney bought Star Wars, my first thought was, ‘When’s C-3Po coming on?!’” he tells EW.
But his own personal wish list aside, Sbarge says he’s on the fence about whether or not George Lucas’ iconic characters should ever cross paths with Storybrooke — but if they ever do, it would stay true to the Once universe.
“It’s above my pay grade, but I would imagine there »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- TCM: Anna Kendrick ♥s "The Women" (So do we.) (From FilmExperience. 18 April 2014, 5:36 AM, PDT)
- The Star Wars News Roundup - 4.18.14 (From Comingsoon.net. 18 April 2014)
- UK Readers: Win Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell on Blu-ray! (From Dread Central. 18 April 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- 12 Most Awesome 1980s Action Figure Toy Lines (From GeekTyrant. 17 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- The Unsung Heroes of Star Wars (From HeyUGuys. 16 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Adam Horowitz (I)
- Kristen Bell to Guest Star on Once Upon a Time?! Plus, Kristin Chenoweth Is on Board for Pushing Daisies Musical! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Once Upon A Time''s Wicked Witch Rebecca Mader talks up being green (From Hitfix. 4 April 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Rebecca Mader says 'you'll find out why I'm green and wicked' on Sunday (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)