EW readers might be hoping to see Yoda pop up on Once Upon a Time, but actor Raphael Sbarge, who plays Storybrooke’s resident psychologist Archie, has his own hopes.
“When Disney bought Star Wars, my first thought was, ‘When’s C-3Po coming on?!’” he tells EW.
But his own personal wish list aside, Sbarge says he’s on the fence about whether or not George Lucas’ iconic characters should ever cross paths with Storybrooke — but if they ever do, it would stay true to the Once universe.
“It’s above my pay grade, but I would imagine there »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Star Wars movie news round-up (From Den of Geek. 19 June 2013, 10:13 PM, PDT)
- Two Teen Girls to Lead the Way in Star Wars 7 (From kidspickflicks. 19 June 2013, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Iron Man 3 in-depth thematic analysis with spoilers – Part 2: Identity (From Shadowlocked. 19 June 2013, 6:25 PM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- Short Film: Watch an Early Racing Doc from George Lucas and Its Canadian Cycling Inspiration (From FilmSchoolRejects. 19 June 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars Episode IV' Character Breakdowns. Recognize Any Of Them? Who Might Be Cast? (From ShadowAndAct. 19 June 2013, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- George Lucas has not spoken to J.J. Abrams about the next 'Star Wars' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 June 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
Adam Horowitz (I)
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 3: Sinqua Walls Returning As Lancelot (From HollywoodLife. 19 June 2013, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Longtime TV Regulars Face Uncertain Job Market (From Variety - TV News. 18 June 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Producers Take Viewers to Wonderland, Tease Love and Romance in New World (From TVfanatic. 18 June 2013, 7:45 AM, PDT)