EW readers might be hoping to see Yoda pop up on Once Upon a Time, but actor Raphael Sbarge, who plays Storybrooke’s resident psychologist Archie, has his own hopes.
“When Disney bought Star Wars, my first thought was, ‘When’s C-3Po coming on?!’” he tells EW.
But his own personal wish list aside, Sbarge says he’s on the fence about whether or not George Lucas’ iconic characters should ever cross paths with Storybrooke — but if they ever do, it would stay true to the Once universe.
“It’s above my pay grade, but I would imagine there »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- You Will Love Google's Hidden 'Star Wars' Easter Egg (From Movies.com. 25 November 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Fox News Contributor Katherine Timpf Receives Death Threats for Mocking ‘Star Wars’ Fans (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 3:56 PM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Disney Infinity 3.0 trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 2:04 PM, PST)
George Lucas (I)
- Ron Howard, Robert Zemeckis & Steven Spielberg All Turned Down Directing The 'Star Wars' Prequels (From The Playlist. 25 November 2015, 12:20 PM, PST)
- 'Star Wars' Prequel Trilogy Was Almost Directed by These 3 Iconic Filmmakers (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Memorable Star Wars Moments – Binary Sunset (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 11:10 AM, PST)
Adam Horowitz (I)
- New Promo For Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 10: "Broken Heart" (From ComicBookMovie. 23 November 2015, 6:32 PM, PST)
- ABC Family Orders New Series ‘Dead of Summer’ From Once Upon a Time Creators (From TVovermind.com. 20 November 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)
- 'Once Upon a Time' Creators Making Horror Series for ABC Family (From Moviefone. 19 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)