EW readers might be hoping to see Yoda pop up on Once Upon a Time, but actor Raphael Sbarge, who plays Storybrooke’s resident psychologist Archie, has his own hopes.
“When Disney bought Star Wars, my first thought was, ‘When’s C-3Po coming on?!’” he tells EW.
But his own personal wish list aside, Sbarge says he’s on the fence about whether or not George Lucas’ iconic characters should ever cross paths with Storybrooke — but if they ever do, it would stay true to the Once universe.
“It’s above my pay grade, but I would imagine there »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- The Smackdown Is Almost Here (From FilmExperience. 24 July 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’: Find Out Tara Reid’s Fate After Certain(?) Death in Last Movie (From Indiewire. 24 July 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Take a Look at the New Ship for Bryan Fuller’s ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ (From TVovermind.com. 24 July 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- Where (And How Boldly) Should the ‘Star Trek’ Series Go From Here? (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2016, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Aliens’ 30th Anniversary Comic-Con Panel: Watch The Q&A Live Stream Now (From Indiewire. 23 July 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Jaws The Revenge: How the sequel went so horribly wrong (From Den of Geek. 21 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
Adam Horowitz (I)
- The Creators of Once Upon a Time Just Revealed a Whole Lot About Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 24 July 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time's Creators Just Heavily Hinted at This Spoiler For Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 23 July 2016, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Reveals Aladdin Is Coming in First Look at Season 6 Premiere (From E! Online. 23 July 2016, 11:16 AM, PDT)