"We had an entire budget just to re-create jewelry," Perez tells Zap2it. "We needed to have the Taylor-Burton diamond, which he gave to her as a ring and was made into a necklace, so those two pieces, the Krupp diamond and La Peregrina pearl."
Taylor's diamonds, hair and cleavage all play a large role in her iconic style, but it is the balance she struck between elegance and extravagance that sets her apart.
"There are so many photos of her, and her look was effortless and fabulous," Perez says. "She took something very simple, and it was the way she carried herself that made it spectacular.
"She was bold and fearless," he continues. "You see her in lace fitted T-shirt and »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan Slams U.S. For ‘Crucifying’ Her After Paparazzi Images With Koran Released (From ET Canada. 20 October 2016, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Opens A Nightclub Named For Her In Athens (From Uinterview. 19 October 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- The Best Halloween Costumes Worn by Movie Characters (From BuzzSugar. 18 October 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Remember when Captain Planet did an episode on AIDS? (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2016, 4:52 AM, PDT)
- Acclaimed artist Lincoln Townley paints BAFTA honourees for Britannia Award (From The Hollywood News. 21 October 2016, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Carole Bayer Sager Discusses Her Friendship with the ‘Tortured’ Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor in New Memoir (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
Richard Burton (I)
- Royal Welsh College Launches the Careers of American Actors (From Backstage. 19 October 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Legendary lady by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 16 October 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Rachel Weisz’s Mystery-Drama ‘My Cousin Rachel’ Gets Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 14 October 2016, 3:02 PM, PDT)