Revenge is sweet, but so is victory for the diverse experts who create the most stunning works of food art in "Sugar Dome," a new competitive reality series premiering Sunday, Nov. 25, on Food Network.
Each episode finds three teams composed of artists from different disciplines competing to create breathtaking works with an edible component. On each team, cake designers, sugar artists and/or chocolatiers collaborate with a third partner ranging from a graffiti artist to a muralist to a pyrotechnics expert, with their results judged by cake designer Paulette Goto, pastry chef Pichet Ong and a third rotating guest judge.
"When I was told about the premise, I was so excited because this really has not been done before," Goto tells Zap2it. "Yes, there have been the standard pastry and cake competitions on TV, but this is not like anything you've seen before, because they're taking people -- cake artists, »
Similar News ItemsThe Wizard of Oz (1939)
- First Full Trailer for Legends Of Oz: Dorothy’S Return (From Collider.com. 10 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Costume Stories: American Hustle and Hollywood Costume (From Clothes on Film. 7 December 2013, 4:36 AM, PST)
- After 'Sound of Music Live!': 6 other musicals to consider for TV (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Thn Advent Calendar Day 9: The Grinch (From The Hollywood News. 9 December 2013, 3:22 AM, PST)
- Meet 'The Bachelor' Contestants Ready To Woo Juan Pablo Galavis (From Uinterview. 5 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Win Despicable Me 2 on Blu-ray (From HeyUGuys. 4 December 2013, 5:19 AM, PST)
Food Network [us]
- Food Network: Feeding a Nation’s Voracious Appetite (From Variety - TV News. 5 November 2013, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Food Network: If You Can’t Stand the Heat… (From Variety - TV News. 5 November 2013, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Next Food Network Star Finale: And the Winner Is... (From E! Online. 11 August 2013, 8:30 PM, PDT)