Revenge is sweet, but so is victory for the diverse experts who create the most stunning works of food art in "Sugar Dome," a new competitive reality series premiering Sunday, Nov. 25, on Food Network.
Each episode finds three teams composed of artists from different disciplines competing to create breathtaking works with an edible component. On each team, cake designers, sugar artists and/or chocolatiers collaborate with a third partner ranging from a graffiti artist to a muralist to a pyrotechnics expert, with their results judged by cake designer Paulette Goto, pastry chef Pichet Ong and a third rotating guest judge.
"When I was told about the premise, I was so excited because this really has not been done before," Goto tells Zap2it. "Yes, there have been the standard pastry and cake competitions on TV, but this is not like anything you've seen before, because they're taking people -- cake artists, »
Similar News ItemsThe Wizard of Oz (1939)
- News Nuggets: Watch Disney's futuristic new 'Tomorrowland' trailer starring George Clooney' (From Gold Derby. 21 April 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Crombie Dead at 48: Anne of Green Gables Star Suffered a Brain Hemorrhage Says Family (From E! Online. 18 April 2015, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- 6 Chances to Get Cast (From Backstage. 17 April 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- New Dr. Seuss Book To Be Published In July (From Uinterview. 21 April 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Random House Doubles Down on Lost Dr. Seuss Book (From Speakeasy/Wall Street Journal. 20 April 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Scandal Recap: Back, But Never Here (From Vulture. 17 April 2015, 6:50 AM, PDT)
Food Network [us]
- Reality Aftershows Keep the Party Going (From Variety - TV News. 5 August 2014, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Food Network, Cooking Channel Taps TruTV Exec to Oversee Program Strategy (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 June 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Food Network Star Returns June 1st – Meet The Contestants (From AreYouScreening. 24 April 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)