You'd think that a new Brad Pitt film about gritty hitmen doing their dirty deeds would be the kind of thing that would generate a lot of buzz, but so far, there has been curiously little chatter about "Killing Them Softly," even though it opens this Friday. Heck, it hasn't even cracked the top 25 on our MovieTracker. Maybe they should have called it "Killing Them Loudly" instead.
All of which explains why there's a brand new trailer for "Killing Them Softly" making the rounds.
Hey, fans have to start watching something other than "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at some point, right?
Here's the deal: Pitt plays a hitman who is brought in to take down some dudes who stole some money from the wrong guy. So he gets his old buddy James Gandolfini to help him out and they start capping some asses, which may or »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Dax Shepard Wasn't Kidding About His Love For Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- 10 Greatest Gambling Scenes in Movies (From GeekTyrant. 18 April 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Altered State Police: An Oral History of 'Super Troopers' (From Rolling Stone. 18 April 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Carefully Rebuilds Rollout for Paul Walker’s ‘Brick Mansions’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Career Watch: As 'Mad Men' Enters Its Final Season, Can Jon Hamm Rebrand Himself as a Movie Star? (From Indiewire Television. 14 April 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Career Watch: As 'Mad Men' Enters Its Final Season, Can Jon Hamm Rebrand Himself as a Movie Star? (From Thompson on Hollywood. 14 April 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Rhys Coiro & Joe Egender Join History’s ‘Texas Rising’ (From Deadline TV. 18 April 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Official storyboards from Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 16 April 2014, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Storyboard Images Are Every Bit as Sexy and Stylized as You’d Expect (From Collider.com. 16 April 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)