You'd think that a new Brad Pitt film about gritty hitmen doing their dirty deeds would be the kind of thing that would generate a lot of buzz, but so far, there has been curiously little chatter about "Killing Them Softly," even though it opens this Friday. Heck, it hasn't even cracked the top 25 on our MovieTracker. Maybe they should have called it "Killing Them Loudly" instead.
All of which explains why there's a brand new trailer for "Killing Them Softly" making the rounds.
Hey, fans have to start watching something other than "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at some point, right?
Here's the deal: Pitt plays a hitman who is brought in to take down some dudes who stole some money from the wrong guy. So he gets his old buddy James Gandolfini to help him out and they start capping some asses, which may or »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- The Pack Review (From We Got This Covered. 13 February 2016, 9:14 AM, PST)
- 31 Times Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Showed Their Love For Each Other (and the Cameras!) (From Popsugar. 12 February 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Rebel Wilson Says Brad Pitt's Hair Smells 'Like Unicorns' (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2016, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan To Star In An Ideal Home (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 February 2016, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Film Review: I'll See You In My Dreams (From CineVue. 9 February 2016, 5:54 AM, PST)
- Ten of the Scariest Fathers We’ve Experienced on TV Shows (From TVovermind.com. 8 February 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Does Shades of Blue Star Jennifer Lopez Really Like Rooms To Be Steeped in White? (From TVovermind.com. 11 February 2016, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Carnaby acquires Simon West's 'Thunder Run' (From ScreenDaily. 10 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
- TV News: Blue, Daredevil, Eyewitness, Gilmore (From Dark Horizons. 7 February 2016, 6:02 AM, PST)