You'd think that a new Brad Pitt film about gritty hitmen doing their dirty deeds would be the kind of thing that would generate a lot of buzz, but so far, there has been curiously little chatter about "Killing Them Softly," even though it opens this Friday. Heck, it hasn't even cracked the top 25 on our MovieTracker. Maybe they should have called it "Killing Them Loudly" instead.
All of which explains why there's a brand new trailer for "Killing Them Softly" making the rounds.
Hey, fans have to start watching something other than "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at some point, right?
Here's the deal: Pitt plays a hitman who is brought in to take down some dudes who stole some money from the wrong guy. So he gets his old buddy James Gandolfini to help him out and they start capping some asses, which may or »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Brad Pitt Can’t Stop Eating in His Movies (From VH1.com. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Look-alike Can Score 30K For One Good Egg (From TMZ. 27 November 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Funniest Moments From The Best 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Are Oscar pundits underestimating Bradley Cooper again? (From Gold Derby. 18 November 2014, 7:28 PM, PST)
- Five things we learned about "The Sopranos" while on a New Jersey bus tour (From Cineplex. 18 November 2014, 3:02 PM, PST)
- The Drop review (From Den of Geek. 18 November 2014, 6:37 AM, PST)
- Ian McKellen and Anthony Hopkins for BBC's The Dresser adaptation (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 November 2014, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Casting: Warren, Huntington, Wesley, Ludwig (From Dark Horizons. 19 November 2014, 4:29 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: 'Broad City' star Hannibal Buress takes role in 'Daddy's Home' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 November 2014, 7:28 PM, PST)