You'd think that a new Brad Pitt film about gritty hitmen doing their dirty deeds would be the kind of thing that would generate a lot of buzz, but so far, there has been curiously little chatter about "Killing Them Softly," even though it opens this Friday. Heck, it hasn't even cracked the top 25 on our MovieTracker. Maybe they should have called it "Killing Them Loudly" instead.
All of which explains why there's a brand new trailer for "Killing Them Softly" making the rounds.
Hey, fans have to start watching something other than "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at some point, right?
Here's the deal: Pitt plays a hitman who is brought in to take down some dudes who stole some money from the wrong guy. So he gets his old buddy James Gandolfini to help him out and they start capping some asses, which may or »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- TV Review: ‘Nightingale’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 May 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Why Johnny Depp Could Face Up to 10 Years in Prison (From Popsugar. 26 May 2015, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- 'Deadbeat' Renewed for Third Season at Hulu (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 May 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- James Gandolfini was approached about appearing in The Human Centipede 3 (From JoBlo. 19 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- James Gandolfini Was Asked to Star in 'Human Centipede 3' (From Moviefone. 19 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Just how unlucky is 'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm at award shows? (From Gold Derby. 19 May 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘Texas Rising’ Ratings: History Miniseries Opens to 4.1 Million Viewers (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Texas Rising Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2015, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/21/15: Conan gives his staff a performance review and Heidi Klum smuggles scrotums (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)