You'd think that a new Brad Pitt film about gritty hitmen doing their dirty deeds would be the kind of thing that would generate a lot of buzz, but so far, there has been curiously little chatter about "Killing Them Softly," even though it opens this Friday. Heck, it hasn't even cracked the top 25 on our MovieTracker. Maybe they should have called it "Killing Them Loudly" instead.
All of which explains why there's a brand new trailer for "Killing Them Softly" making the rounds.
Hey, fans have to start watching something other than "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at some point, right?
Here's the deal: Pitt plays a hitman who is brought in to take down some dudes who stole some money from the wrong guy. So he gets his old buddy James Gandolfini to help him out and they start capping some asses, which may or »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Height matters for women while choosing partner (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Meme: “Teen Wolf” Casts Its Out Lacrosse Player, “The Bravest Knight Who Ever Lived,” Stop Oppressing Michele Bachmann’s Religious Liberty (From The Backlot. 11 March 2014, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- Wills-Kat 'perfect couple' when it comes to height (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 12:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me’ a charming glimpse into a grande dame of Broadway (From SoundOnSight. 6 March 2014, 9:19 PM, PST)
- HBO Head Says Channel Has Considered Standalone HBO Go Service (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2014, 1:41 PM, PST)
- 2014 Oscars: Gallery of the Excellent Nominee Posters & In Memoriam Art (From Rope Of Silicon. 3 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Better Living Through Chemistry Movie Review (From ShockYa. 10 March 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Trailer Debuts (From Access Hollywood. 8 March 2014, 6:46 AM, PST)
- Neo-Noir Lives on in New Official Trailer for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Horror Asylum. 8 March 2014)