You'd think that a new Brad Pitt film about gritty hitmen doing their dirty deeds would be the kind of thing that would generate a lot of buzz, but so far, there has been curiously little chatter about "Killing Them Softly," even though it opens this Friday. Heck, it hasn't even cracked the top 25 on our MovieTracker. Maybe they should have called it "Killing Them Loudly" instead.
All of which explains why there's a brand new trailer for "Killing Them Softly" making the rounds.
Hey, fans have to start watching something other than "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at some point, right?
Here's the deal: Pitt plays a hitman who is brought in to take down some dudes who stole some money from the wrong guy. So he gets his old buddy James Gandolfini to help him out and they start capping some asses, which may or »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie Hesitantly Opens Up About Divorce From Brad Pitt (From Uinterview. 20 February 2017, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt Divorce: ‘We Will Always Be a Family’ (From The Wrap. 20 February 2017, 7:21 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt Split: "We Will Always be a Family" (From Popsugar. 20 February 2017, 5:42 AM, PST)
- Lorraine Bracco on Goodfellas, therapy, and almost turning down The Sopranos (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 February 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Lorraine Bracco on Goodfellas, therapy, and almost turning down The Sopranos (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 February 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)
- How to Identify the Four 'Peak Tom Hardy' Types (From Rolling Stone. 17 January 2017, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Horror Highlights: Phantasm: Ravager on Shudder, Clive Barker Reel Fear Contest, Piff After Dark, Slasher.Com, Atomica, The Eyes, A Haunting At Silver Falls II (From DailyDead. 15 February 2017, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Goodfellas: the most compulsively watchable film ever made? (From Den of Geek. 5 February 2017, 1:17 AM, PST)
- Bill Maher Says Donald Trump ‘Never Brought a Woman to Orgasm’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 January 2017, 10:24 AM, PST)