There's only one thing that Americans enjoy more than turkey, and that's stuffing themselves into movie theaters on Thanksgiving, as according to Film.com, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" helped power the highest grossing five-day weekend in film history.
And "Breaking Dawn's" $64 million was just part of the story, as "Skyfall" ($51 million) and "Lincoln" ($34.1 million) both raked in the cash as well, allowing those three films to finish 1-2-3 at the box office for the second weekend in a row.
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- HBO’s Westworld gets a new batch of images (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- New Photos from HBO’s Westworld Series (From DailyDead. 19 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- HBO Announces October 2nd Premiere Date for Westworld Series, New Images Revealed (From DailyDead. 30 July 2016, 2:17 PM, PDT)
Life of Pi (2012)
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ from Ang Lee Is a Game Changer (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- 45 Movies To Look Forward To Before The End Of 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Ang Lee's 'Billy Lynn' to Launch at Nyff (From FilmExperience. 22 August 2016, 4:03 PM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- How High Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Fly? (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 19 November 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Forecast: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' Hope for Strong Second Weekend Holds (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 12 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Halloween Night TV: What to Watch and Where to Watch It (From BuzzSugar. 28 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)