There's only one thing that Americans enjoy more than turkey, and that's stuffing themselves into movie theaters on Thanksgiving, as according to Film.com, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" helped power the highest grossing five-day weekend in film history.
And "Breaking Dawn's" $64 million was just part of the story, as "Skyfall" ($51 million) and "Lincoln" ($34.1 million) both raked in the cash as well, allowing those three films to finish 1-2-3 at the box office for the second weekend in a row.
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Twilight Star Kellan Lutz Thinks a Reboot Is a Bad Idea (From MovieWeb. 11 September 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- How Nikki and Ian's Baby Name Is Connected to 1 of Her Twilight Movies (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Top Ten Movie Franchises Based on Books (From Cinelinx. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Life of Pi (2012)
- Omg! Varun Dhawan asked to go off social media for October; reveals his Life Of Pi connection (From BollywoodHungama. 25 September 2017, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- The Brave: Five Things to Know About NBC's Two-Pronged Military Drama (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Verve Signs Indian Filmmaker Bornila Chatterjee (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 21 September 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- 13 Nights of Halloween: See the Full Lineup For Freeform's Annual Marathon! (From BuzzSugar. 13 September 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- 'Rogue One' Looks to Deliver One of the Top 15 Openings of All-Time (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 15 December 2016, 1:15 PM, PST)
- More Twilight Sequels Are Possible Says Lionsgate (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)