"The Voice's" Cassadee Pope is still in the Top 10 of the iTunes charts with her version of the Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton song, "Over You," and the single's continued success has touched the reality singing competition coach.
"It was just a release for me to finally get that out," Blake told AccessHollywood.com's Laura Saltman earlier this week, about the song, which is about the loss of his brother, Richie Shelton, who passed away when Blake was just a teenager.
"I didn't expect all these things that have happened with that song -- with Miranda, first, and ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- ‘The Voice’ & ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Ratings Steady, ‘Scorpion’ & ‘Night Shift’ Down (From Deadline TV. 31 March 2015, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Corden’ Hits Huge Debut; 10 Years of ‘Grey’s’ Makes Top 10 (From Variety - TV News. 31 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' poll: Who was best in Monday's final knockout battles?' (From Gold Derby. 30 March 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Spring 2015 Ratings (Mon) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 March 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice’ Recap: Knockouts Part 3 – Christina Uses Her Last Steal On Lexi Davila As The Coaches Finalize Their Teams (From Uinterview. 31 March 2015, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night Xxi Celeb Pics (From Monsters and Critics. 31 March 2015, 7:59 AM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Pack on the Pda With One Big Kiss—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 30 March 2015, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas, Lady Antebellum, Christina Aguilera Join Academy of Country Music Awards Lineup (From The Wrap. 30 March 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Miranda Lambert Smooches Hubby Blake Shelton, Supports Little Big Town: "I Got a Song Crush!" (From Us Weekly. 29 March 2015, 6:53 AM, PDT)