"The Voice's" Cassadee Pope is still in the Top 10 of the iTunes charts with her version of the Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton song, "Over You," and the single's continued success has touched the reality singing competition coach.
"It was just a release for me to finally get that out," Blake told AccessHollywood.com's Laura Saltman earlier this week, about the song, which is about the loss of his brother, Richie Shelton, who passed away when Blake was just a teenager.
"I didn't expect all these things that have happened with that song -- with Miranda, first, and ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Girl Meets World’ Renewed for Season 3 & More (From Variety - TV News. 25 November 2015, 12:09 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Interview: What Song was Evan McKeel Planning for the Top 10? (From BuddyTV. 25 November 2015, 7:25 AM, PST)
- 'The Voice' results: Was the surprising elimination Evan McKeel or Korin Bukowski? (From Gold Derby. 24 November 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
Blake Shelton (I)
- Gwen Stefani Steps Out in La After Declaring Her Love For Blake Shelton (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Gavin Rossdale "Trying to Take the High Road" in Gwen Stefani Divorce, No Longer in Contact With Former Nanny (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 1:53 PM, PST)
- The Voice Top 11 iTunes Rankings: Who's at Risk? (From TVLine.com. 24 November 2015, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert Is All Smiles on "Glamping" Trip on Black Friday After Thanksgiving With Family (From E! Online. 27 November 2015, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert Breaks Silence About Divorce From Blake Shelton, Who She Calls "Amazing" (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert Talks About Her Divorce From Blake Shelton For the First Time (From Popsugar. 26 November 2015, 9:52 AM, PST)