The actors played spouses for seven years (1982-89) on the NBC sitcom "Family Ties," on which their "children" included politically immersed Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox). They reunite Saturday (Nov. 24) in the new Hallmark Channel movie "Naughty or Nice," as the parents of one Krissy Kringle ("One Tree Hill" alum Hilarie Burton), an advertising executive whose holiday season is mirrored by a magical book detailing whether she's been -- yes -- naughty or nice.
"It's pretty special," Gross tells Zap2it about acting again with Baxter, with whom he also shares a birthday (June 21, 1947). "One of the nice things about 'Family Ties' has been the relationship with the cast members over the years, most particularly Meredith.
"She was just a special person, and still is. I didn't realize, until I read her book, how important our friendship was to her at the time. »
Similar News Items"One Tree Hill" (2003)
- ‘Omigod, That’s Crazy!’: The Oral History of MTV’s Undressed (From Vulture. 20 December 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Will Chad Michael Murray and Skylar Astin Save the Rom-Com in Exclusive ‘Cavemen’ Poster? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 19 December 2013, 8:40 AM, PST)
- 'One Tree Hill': Sophia Bush refuses to consider where Brooke Davis is now (From Pop2it. 12 December 2013, 6:30 PM, PST)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/19/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2013, 1:01 PM, PST)
- The Michael J. Fox Show: Justin Long To Cameo In Season 1 Finale (Exclusive) (From Access Hollywood. 18 December 2013, 12:40 PM, PST)
- NBC Looks to Build on Fall’s Bounty in Q1 (From Variety - TV News. 16 December 2013, 2:12 PM, PST)
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/18/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 December 2013, 1:38 PM, PST)
- Watch The First Teaser Trailer For Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 December 2013, 8:18 AM, PST)
- Jordin Sparks Checks An Item Off Her Bucket List (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 November 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)