The actors played spouses for seven years (1982-89) on the NBC sitcom "Family Ties," on which their "children" included politically immersed Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox). They reunite Saturday (Nov. 24) in the new Hallmark Channel movie "Naughty or Nice," as the parents of one Krissy Kringle ("One Tree Hill" alum Hilarie Burton), an advertising executive whose holiday season is mirrored by a magical book detailing whether she's been -- yes -- naughty or nice.
"It's pretty special," Gross tells Zap2it about acting again with Baxter, with whom he also shares a birthday (June 21, 1947). "One of the nice things about 'Family Ties' has been the relationship with the cast members over the years, most particularly Meredith.
"She was just a special person, and still is. I didn't realize, until I read her book, how important our friendship was to her at the time. »
Similar News Items"One Tree Hill" (2003)
- Jamie Chung Reveals Her Favorite Spots in Austin — See Which One She Says Is ‘Poppin’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Jensen Ackles Pulls Double Bottle Duty With His Adorable Twins -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 April 2017, 7:38 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star’ Recruits ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Alum Karin Gist as Season 2 Showrunner (From Variety - TV News. 7 April 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- Christopher Lloyd to join William Shatner in comedy Senior Moment (From JoBlo. 12 April 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- YouTube Star Calfreezy Leads Soccer Team Made Up Of Creators (From Tubefilter News. 5 April 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Garth Brooks Has Another 'We Shall Be Free' Video (From TMZ. 1 April 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
- Valerie Faris & Jonathan Dayton’s “Battle of the Sexes” Gets Awards-Friendly Release (From Women and Hollywood. 22 March 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Marg Helgenberger Cast In Fox Drama Pilot (From Deadline TV. 21 February 2017, 4:30 PM, PST)
- David Cassidy Reveals He Is Battling Dementia: ‘A Part of Me Always Knew This Was Coming’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 1:37 PM, PST)