Larry Hagman had filmed several episodes of Season 2 of TNT's "Dallas" when he died on Friday, and producers of the show will give him a befitting send-off.
Producers of the show will now begin work on the send-off for his character, J.R. Ewing, Access Hollywood has learned.
The actor had completed several episodes of Season 2, which premieres on January 28.
He will still appear in the show's Season 2.
After releasing a joint statement late Friday night on behalf of the production ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Scott Mantz (Access Hollywood) tops all Experts predicting Globe film nominations (From Gold Derby. 12 December 2013, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran On Using Thorin Oakenshield's Journey As Inspiration For His Hobbit Song (From Access Hollywood. 12 December 2013, 10:58 AM, PST)
- Demi Lovato Said She Got Sober Because of Her Younger Sister Madison (From Us Weekly. 12 December 2013, 10:23 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas' holiday gift guide: Clothes can make the Ewing-fan man ... or woman (From Pop2it. 12 December 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): How 'Dallas' pieced together J.R. Ewing's final scene (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 December 2013, 9:01 AM, PST)
- ABC, TNT Set Their Midseason Schedule (From Dark Horizons. 20 November 2013, 5:55 AM, PST)
Linda Gray (I)
- Premiere Dates, Renewals & Other Cable News (From Deadline TV. 18 November 2013, 2:22 PM, PST)
- ‘Dallas’ Returning in February (From The Wrap. 18 November 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas': Season 3 gets a February premiere date on TNT (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 18 November 2013, 9:17 AM, PST)