Revolution‘s band of fighters have finally reached Philadelphia, but the City of Brotherly Love it ain’t. In fact, the survivors’ troubles are only beginning now that they’re in enemy territory.
Here, co-executive producer David Rambo previews Monday’s big midseason finale (NBC, 10/9c), which features an internal conflict for Miles, the reveal of Monroe’s plans and a possible mother/daughter reunion. The Ep also teases what’s in store for the second half of Season 1 (hint: it involves travel), which kicks off on March 25.
Photo | Exclusive First Look: Revolution‘s Fall Finale Poster Promises the Beginning »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsJon Favreau
- "Let's Kill Ward's Wife" Turns Out To Be Sage Advice (From JustPressPlay. 28 May 2015, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- With 'Entourage' arriving soon, we examine classic films about boys being boys (From Hitfix. 24 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- In Defence Of... Ben Affleck's Daredevil (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 May 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Billy Burke (I)
- 13 Things to Know About Zoo (From Collider.com. 28 May 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- ‘Zoo’ on CBS Hopes to Make the Fans ‘Fear Their Schnauzers’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- For Revolution Fans, Closure Is Coming (From TVLine.com. 15 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season on Blu-ray (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Bloodshot Reborn #2 / Ninjak #3 – Valiant Review, Lemire & Kindt Two Piece (From Boomtron. 18 May 2015, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: V (2009) (From SoundOnSight. 16 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)